Holiday Shopping - had to share this...

sunshine24

Hi all,

I HATE shopping, I just don't have the shopping gene. Anway, I made a vow not to buy any clothes until I'd lost some weight and I am going on holiday in a few weeks so I went holiday shopping today and got loads and loads of stuff all in size 14!!!!! I was buying size 18 a few months ago and haven't bought 14's for years!!!

They are all dresses and skirts and tops as I can't fit into size 14 in fitted trousers but hey ho all my new clothes are 14. I love SW :)

xxx

I am just like you. I'm just not the shopping type. I've made that vow too. No new clothes until I've lost about 15-20lbs, which will coincide nicely with the start of the new semester at uni.

Well done on your weight loss so far! You'll look fab in your holiday clothes and hope you have a great time!

Fantastic news, thanks for sharing, its successes like this that keep us all going, can't wait till I'm able to post telling every one that I've had to buy the next size down.

Enjoy your holiday and gloat in your new found slimdom xxx

well done you, the pain of shopping was worth it for you this time

Fantastic. Well done.

Q

I hate shopping too, I usually buy my clothes online and get them delivered, unless I happen to be in asda then I'll have a quick look. But good for you!! I can't wait to be in 14's again.

well done on your weight loss! And what a great feeling to go shopping this time! Keep up the hard work!

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys, it has given me the boost to carry on!!

Well done, size 14 is the next stop for me and I can't wait!:)

Back