holiday

Discussion in 'Exante' started by debbie125, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    well im off on my holiday tmw i know im going to gain because alcohol will be involved but it wont be a fat gain ive been low carbing with high protein since wed there was an initial gain of 1 1\2 lbs :cry:but ive stayed the same today i cant believe ive lost 4 stone 9lbs in 14 weeks :love047: eeek so there's no way im going to put that back on in a week this holiday is what i lost the weight for :D straight back on it when i get back x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    The main thing is to enjoy your holiday and whatever you put on will give you the incentive you need to lose it when you get back :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    yeah your right mrmojo we havent been on holiday in years and never been on holiday with out kids so im defo gonna enjoy it ;) im going in to have an op on the 19th off July so only got a week or two back on exante :cry: then really i shouldn't go back on it till ive been signed off but there's no way im waiting 6 weeks or more my sons getting married in September so i want to lose another 2 stone before then :D

5. missjam

missjam Full Member

yeah enjoy it pleaseeeeee... you havent spent all that money going away to be uptight. Let us know how you do x

6. scott-m7xxd

scott-m7xxd Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(26.05%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    have a terrific holiday :) and well done with your weightloss so far

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.