holiday

debbie125

well im off on my holiday tmw i know im going to gain because alcohol will be involved but it wont be a fat gain ive been low carbing with high protein since wed there was an initial gain of 1 1\2 lbs :cry:but ive stayed the same today i cant believe ive lost 4 stone 9lbs in 14 weeks :love047: eeek so there's no way im going to put that back on in a week this holiday is what i lost the weight for :D straight back on it when i get back x

The main thing is to enjoy your holiday and whatever you put on will give you the incentive you need to lose it when you get back :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah your right mrmojo we havent been on holiday in years and never been on holiday with out kids so im defo gonna enjoy it ;) im going in to have an op on the 19th off July so only got a week or two back on exante :cry: then really i shouldn't go back on it till ive been signed off but there's no way im waiting 6 weeks or more my sons getting married in September so i want to lose another 2 stone before then :D

yeah enjoy it pleaseeeeee... you havent spent all that money going away to be uptight. Let us know how you do x

have a terrific holiday :) and well done with your weightloss so far

Back