Holidays in June?

pebbles9

We thought we would start this thread to support each other in our bid to lose as much as possible before June. We could also give each other tips and help when we refeed before we go. If anyone can let us know the time scale for refeed...could we do it the week before?
We will also be here on our return ready to share our experiences.

That's a great Idea pebbles :D My planned re-feed date is 28th June (That's my Birthday).

Pebbles sorry hun i dont know anything about refeeds, but i am guessing i should ask my pharmacist about it as i am due to go to India the 24th May. I do hope we can keep losing as we have been doing until then xx

I think you can continue to lose if you watch what you eat. I will have to find out and put it on here for everyone. x

Hi Pebbles, well done for starting this. My hols are 1st June, planning to refeed around 20th May. Have just dobne a mini refeed as away in Madrid at the moment and eating albeit trying to be good and stay low carb. No idea how weight affected yet but could still feel hip bones this morning in bed and bestest ever jeans feel comfy too! Will keep you updated although may chicken out of weigh in on Monday!!

The re-feed is for 7 days start to finish. It is possible to lose on re-feed, but it must be followed to the letter. You can do it for longer if you like. Ask your pharmacist for the sheet that explains everything :D

Well done patchesmum! and thank you Kay, i will ask at next weigh in. x

I had to do refeed before a wedding last year and I lost either 3 or 4 lbs, need to see my signature before I'm sure. I'm back for round 2!

hi pebbles and all of u,im getting married on the 28th june so id like to join this too.the.thought of me waddling down the aisle was too much to bear so thats why i started ltfr.

Well done everyone and good luck with the rest of your journey. Only about 6 weeks to refeed...lets kick it!!

My pharmacist told me you need to do a days refeed for each week. I will have been done 10 weeks before my holiday so plan to refeed for 2 weeks. I am then going to eat healthy for a week at home to get used to eating normally before I go away. Done 8 weeks now and lost 2 stone.

Get in saraswati!!!!!! Did you just think u could sneak a 4lb loss in without me noticin!!!! Well done you! You will start feeling realy good now with 2 stone gone. I just swam a mile and feel magic! Keep it up luv, India won't know wots hit it! xxx

I have got my weigh in on Friday so I will let you all know what my pharmacist advises. I strugglin to find clothes to fit me now...dont need to undo any trousers, tops all drownin me and i got saggin knickers!!!!! See u Friday sexi ladies xxx

Hi guys I would like to join you :) going for weekends away ( spa hotel ) my school prom and other special occasions in June so planning my refeed for the 1st June and am counting down will be great to have company!
Only lost 0.5lbs today :( so a bit glum but have stayed 100% for the journey so far.
Good luck to everyone and hope for good weight losses for the next few weeks x

Bit of info...ready for our refeed...
Menu for day 1

Day 1

Breakfast: 1 x Maintenance Formula

Lunch: 1 x Maintenance Formula

Dinner: 4-6ozs of skinless, boneless chicken or turkey breast or white fish fillet, or tuna fish in brine. This can be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan seasoned with salt & pepper. Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn. You can have a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, cucumber, cress & watercress, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, beansprouts, celery, dressed with a little lemon or lime juice, or wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar.

Or you can have 2 heaped tablespoons of cooked green vegetables - NO MORE.

Important You must NOT eat bread, potato, grains (rice), pasta, fruit.

No alcohol, no fruit juices.

*****​

Back