Holidays!!

I've just been offered a job in Thailand for the summer, only problem is, I go five days after my end date! Do u think five days of a re feed would be enough?

Hmmm - try get the full 7 - more the better though :D

its nescesary to have atleast 1 week of refeed!

Personnaly I recommend atleast two!

If you have lost over 5 stone its recommended for a few more weeks!

Why dont you take some shakes over with you?

Really chells?

Im only going to have 10days before my holiday on refeed i dont want to do anymore i wana stay on tfr as long as! lol now im worried as i will be over 5st loss by then!

I'm doing the full 2 weeks refeed before my hols Tanya. Thought it best cos I will hopefully be over 7st loss by then. The longer you do the better really!

Ahhh no what a prediciment (sp?) im in now!! lol

I guess ill have to wait untill my holiday is booked then ill know exact date! and then see from there :)

I know you want to stay on TFR for as long as poss but you can always come back on it if you're not happy with your weight when you come back from hols. Whatever you do I know you'll do it right, afterall we wouldn't have stuck to this 100% for this long if we weren't going to do the refeed right.

I just had two stone to lose, over a four week period, I'm on week two now and have lost over a stone yay! I'm just worried cus I know ill be drinking, altho defs sticking to vodka and low cal option!

If you're planning on lots of alcohol I would refeed for 2 weeks just to make sure.

Ahhh no what a prediciment (sp?) im in now!! lol

I guess ill have to wait untill my holiday is booked then ill know exact date! and then see from there :)

If you're planning on lots of alcohol I would refeed for 2 weeks just to make sure.

Thats it then - looks like im doing it for 2 weeks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh no!

My plan is to come back to LT after my hol and do 2 shakes and a main meal a day for a while to see what i can get down to before my other holiday to Turkey at the end of August. I'd like to be 12st by then so hopefully wont have much to lose :)

I still had regular losses on refeed and they were good ones too!

They were indeed chels - think i may give your refeed diary a read over the weekend and get some ideas :)

How long did you refeed for? Like how long did you carry on having the shakes?

I would definitely refeed for 2 weeks as this way the glycogen levels will fill up at a normal speed. Definitely if going to drink alcohol too.

Ok mary - mother hen has spoken! hehe

That means only 6 weeks 6 days till refeed :( nooooooooooo!!!

Woohoo, 6 weeks, 6 days, you wont believe how good the food tastes. It makes sense with you Tanya especially as you are going to follow shakes and a proper meal after your holiday. You have done everything brilliantly up to now, so you might as well follow the refeed properly too........hehe.

Yeah suppose it makes sense!

I just dont want to have carbs!! do i really have to introduce them? as im not intending on having them once i am back from my holiday - my meal with just have the carbs from salad/veg.

Dont be scared of carbs, they are good for you, but like everything else - in moderation. Its surprising where you find carbs, your cereal, fruit, veg, bread, pasta, rice. I would not say DONT have carbs, but please done be frightened of them, but sticking to the refeed properly its not a lot of carbs anyway.

I am frightenend! they are my worst nightmare!!! hahaha

Only cause they really dont agree with me at all - i guess you are right though everything in moderation - i plan on only having the heavy carbs once or twice a week (like pasta or bread) so i guess my body coooooould just about handle that! lol

Lol it will be scary at first Tanya, but once you start shopping for food and have your fridge and all stocked it becomes terrorfying but also exciting!

I am not eating too many carbs, with the exception of my porridge in the morning I try not to have carbs for supper if I have had carbs for lunch. I think I have probably eaten rice once in 5 weeks, and potatoes about 5 times. My carbs are usually my porridge and 2 small pieces of wholemeal bread at lunch or a pitta bread.

Back