Holland & Barratt pricing!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Ive just sent my hubby to Holland & Barratt for physllium husks after seeing the porridge thread and hes paid 11 quid for a tub!!! Now I might be wrong but Im sure others on the site have been getting them a lot cheaper than that!! Better bloody like em:p !! Sarahxx.

Are you 100% sure these are pure psyllium husks with NOTHING (like probiotics) added? Reason I ask is that the last time I looked in H&B, they didn't sell the pure husks in powder form but only in capsules. The powder they had was called 'Lepicol' I think and was more expensive because they had added ingredients. These added ingredients are NOT carb and cal free so please check.

Here's the link to an online company, Healthspan who are BRILLIANT and have a sale on at the moment ... PH is only £3.45. :)

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/shop/product.aspx?Id=C-PH&ct=true

Hope this helps

Hi russian doll, yes they had two types a cheaper one that had extra stuff added the assistant said and then this one which she said was the pure form so im hoping she told the truth. Sarahxx.

Just checked and ingredients only lists physillium husks!!! Its called colon care physillium husks and its pure and simple but bloody expensive!!

You're right Sarah - when you consider Healthspan is selling it for under £4 and it's less than £7 full price then £11 is flippin' extortionate!!

I use Colon care .... such an appetising name eh??!! and it is pure psyllium husk powder - 340g .... and yes expensive, so must do like you do RD and order off internet next time.

Thanks for the web link RD
Have just been on and had a buy up. As well as PH I ordered stuff for my Mum and some Happy days tablets for my not so DH LOL

Back