Hollys Journey.....

Hollyanne

Its weigh in tomorrow and i need to have lost 1.5lb to get my 3stone award. I cant keep off my scales and at the minute i look like im going to maintain. It's really hard to stick to plan at the minute with all the christmas treats flying around, im practically being force-fed mince pies at work :eek:. Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice liitle loss tomorrow!!!

I know that feeling well lol its hard with all those goodies around, im going it alone so even harder but il get there eventually. Dont give up :) il have to find a recipe for mince pies as i love them lol Good luck and il be checking in to see how your doing if thats ok;)

Hi Linz, thanks for your nice comment, i was going to make some with Filo pastry for Christmas day, i'm thinking they may be slightly better than normal pasty eeeek, i think just having 3 days slightly off plan will still be alright....... My consultant has warned us off skipping class the week of Christmas with horror stories of people putting on 18lb :eek: Are you following the plan without going to class then? How long have you been at it? It will be great to read your comments! x

hiya hollyanne :) i used to attend a class a few years ago but decided to go it alone , i never had any friend to go with. Most of the girls i work with go to classes and they keep me updated and one of their daughters is a consultant. They live too far a way from me though lol I try to follow the EE plan its easier for me as i love my greens, pasta and meat :D been bad though lately as been stuffing myself with a few cadburys roses :break_diet:Im trying to behave now till xmas. I think it might be a good idea to go to class if you need that extra bit support. Just keep thinking il be good lol Plus you can get some great ideas aswell x

Well, i did it i got my 3 stone award! i told my consultant a wasnt leaving until i had it! However, the weekend has been one of many meals including a HUGE pizza. I now feel awful about it. I need to make a note to myself that pizza will never taste as nice as looking good feels :( Nevermind, i shouldnt dwell or i'll give up entirely and i'd rather get a maintain at least. My work friend is taking me out for a fast walk tomorrow, i think i need a bit of excercise, this weather is so depressing. Had a good day today, 11syns & 3 HE otherwise free. Bring it on!

:xmassign:sorry its been a while since i replied :sigh: have been busy with all the Christmas celebrations. Well done for getting that 3 st
:D As for pizza!! im terrible . Love it lol Dont give up and if you have a bad day start again the next. I had a lot of bad days as im a comfort eater when things get on top of me. I pick myself up again and carry on. With no one in my house to support me as its my partner, his 2 sons and me. the only other female in my house is my pet hamster lol Im going to get the motivation to go for daily walks when the weather gets better. Even if its to the shop and back after i finish work.
You can do it woop woop lol :cross::cross::cross::cross:

It has been so long since i posted here, i cannot beleive it! I am now 3lb away from 5 stone, i have stopped going to the weekly weigh in and am going it alone at home! I have joined the gym and love going there, and it makes me feel a little less guilty when i over indulge a bit. I would like to lose the 3lb this week, i am trying hard, with the sunshine out i have started walking to work and going out at the weekend so lots of body magic for me, shame im craving stodge!!!

Back