Holy Cow!!!!!!!! I'm wearing Jeggings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow hun- they look fab on you! and the boots are gorge! Wish i could get away with them though- im a short arse :(

Your hard work is most definitely being rewarded! :) xx

Gorgeous gorgeous! Love them and the boots! Sexaaaaaaaay!

I got a pair of jeggings about a month ago. I didn't get mine from Tesco though, I got mine in Evans! I'll be shopping for them in Tesco one day! I wear leggings a lot. I wear them as tights, under dress like top things. They cosy and comfy. I'm the type of person who doesn't give a sh*t what I look like. If I like it I'll wear it. If someone thinks I look like a whale then that's there problem.

Oh I love to sit in the front row and watch your fashion show! You should really do that and post pictures in a fashion show gallery!

aww fankyou guys!

Wore them to work today, same as im wearing in the pics and i got some looks - i was so paranoid that everyone was laughing at me wearing them as i felt quite exposed but then saw my bros gf in work and she was shocked and said i looked stunning in them .. so that put me at ease! :giggle: Been wearing them all day and confidence in them is growing, im guna buy me some more pairs!! :giggle:

super babe :}

Well done Tanya it is a fantastic boost isn't it to discover a new item of clothing. For the first time this weekend in years I actually didn't mind trying on clothes in a department store. I then hit on the idea of trying on a pair of jeans!! omg!! I did this in a thrift shop as a more relaxed environment and the jeans aren't a stiff lol! Still not brave enough to buy any - but completely understand the wonderful feeling a new item of clothing can give us.

Well done.

Peace.

Lisa x

p.s. sorry about your rotten day yesterday x

Thanks Lisa.

Not sure how someone found this thread as i posted it last september!!! :eek: LOL

I dont wear jeans ever now. I constantly live in leggings and jeggings!!!!!!!

You look brilliant, well done. I tried some on today at Matalan, but they were too long in the leg and I was worried bout looking like MDAL. Might try Tesco ones tho seeing as you look so FAB!!! x

well done. You look amazing!

Back