Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Home gym equipment?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Mrs-Pineapple, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs-Pineapple

Mrs-Pineapple Member

I have just bid on a stepper machine on ebay - was wondering if anyone else uses home gym equipment and how often, how long they use it for? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazzabir

Shazzabir Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I have an exercise bike and use several times a week. I normally do 30 mins each time. I position it in front of the tv and catch up on my soaps.
    I used to have a treadmill, stepper & rower, but space became an issue when daughter came along.

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I have a cross trainer, Rowing machine, Wobble machine and an exercise bike and if I`m honest I rarely use them :eek:

I lack motivation when going it alone at home :sigh: which is why I`ve joined a fitness class as the routine and discipline of having to collect a friend, Go there and PAY should keep me on the straight and narrow ;) :D x

5. xSue

xSue Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have an exercise bike and try and go on it for 30mins 2 or 3 times a week. (I also go to Jazzercise classes twice a week.) Mine gets plonked in front of the tv too, or I listen to music.

Would love to have more equipment but lack space :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.