Home gym equipment?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Mrs-Pineapple, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs-Pineapple

Mrs-Pineapple Member

I have just bid on a stepper machine on ebay - was wondering if anyone else uses home gym equipment and how often, how long they use it for? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazzabir

Shazzabir Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I have an exercise bike and use several times a week. I normally do 30 mins each time. I position it in front of the tv and catch up on my soaps.
    I used to have a treadmill, stepper & rower, but space became an issue when daughter came along.

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I have a cross trainer, Rowing machine, Wobble machine and an exercise bike and if I`m honest I rarely use them :eek:

I lack motivation when going it alone at home :sigh: which is why I`ve joined a fitness class as the routine and discipline of having to collect a friend, Go there and PAY should keep me on the straight and narrow ;) :D x

5. xSue

xSue Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have an exercise bike and try and go on it for 30mins 2 or 3 times a week. (I also go to Jazzercise classes twice a week.) Mine gets plonked in front of the tv too, or I listen to music.

Would love to have more equipment but lack space :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.