1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Snacks Home made Haribo - 3 syns for the lot!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Cottonmouth, 3 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Member

Hello!

I've just made the 3 syn haribos from a recipe on Facebook and they are ace! 3 syns for the whole lot!

I don't seem to be able to attach pics on my phone (not sure if that's because I'm new or if I'm missing a trick!) but here is the recipe:

2 sachets sugar free strawberry jelly
    2 sachets gelatine
    1 strawberry mullerlite
    1/2 pint boiling water

Add jelly and gelatine sachets to the boiling water and whisk until dissolved.
    Pour 2/3 of the liquid into a flat dish (such as a lasagne dish) and leave in the fridge to set (it won't take long!)
    Stir the muller light into the remaining 1/3 of jelly mixture and pour mixture over the set jelly.
    Leave in the fridge to set.
    Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve!

I used tiny star shaped cutters and they look and taste fab!

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    These sound amazing! Going to have to give this a try!

4. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Member

They were fab! Still got loads left and even the fella liked them!

5. Jackie65

Jackie65 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    sound good will have to try them too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.