Homemade Pizza - Roadkill on a plate!!!

Conor - literally LMAO!!!!!! U have quite the way with words...

Put the pizza on a tray and try the warburtons square wraps - less sticky and only 1pp more and bigger (win win!)

1/3 of pasata is all that is needed :) otherwise masterful attempt at a very simple dish ;) x

I tried this on friday night, with just ordinary wraps and it was gorgeous! just a bit tricky moving it as its so flimsy. I made 1 with a pitta bread as well which was also nice. I could'nt find the warburtons wraps in tescos but I'd like to try it with these.

i got mine in asda :)

asda is about 40 mins away from me but next time I'm down I'll stock up and freeze them. They sound really good! :)

Got mine in morrisons! X

Celtictiger
You are hilarious!!!!!!
Ok i put my warburtons square ( not tortilla) I'n the oven on it's own to slightly toast, turning over after about 3 mins before i put the passage or chopped toms on this firms up the base and also stops it sticking!
Then i fill it with whatever, and put I'n a baking tray
Hey presto
Hth xx. ( still chuckling)

Good tips! Not seen u for a while hun! How are u doing? X

i put mine in the oven on a tray... The grill would probably just burn the outside and only semi cook the inside.

I only put a tiny bit of tomato puree on mine, basically enough to wet it and no more :p

Fortunately I had experience as me and my sister grew up on home made bread & pizzas as children its not always just something you know :p

I think pasata is just as nice as purée and free :) don't give up conor x

I used pasata, mixed in some Italian herbs and added some tomato and garlic puree. put it in th blender to mix it all up, have loads left so will freeze individual portions of it :D

Soo funny.

How many pp in the Warburtons square things please?

They rock my world!

Does anyone else think Conor might not be reading all our awesome tips? X

This thread has given me a good chuckle :D

Not really a big pizza fan but have to be hones this is making me crave one! Will have to pick up some warbys squares.

Pizza is one of my faves and this is yummy! X

Well I blame this topic for making me give in to the urge for a Dominos pizza on Wednesday. Have counted it though and at 6pp per slice of medium pizza, I doubt I will succumb again! Can't tell you the guilt I felt after. And the indigestion!!

Haha! Bless u! I'm not a lover of dominoes! I like one from an Italian (lower in pp too) :) x

Back