Honda's peepings

Morning HP,

LOL I missed the Tuna, don't really count fish as meat. LOL, That'll set Di off. :D

Ok I'll let you off! I was starting to doubt myself! Ha! Did you see my post about pesto? Is that allowed on induction?

Seen now that didn't make me dothat, I was like.....oooooh it could be like bacon and syrup...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok let's not go overboard! :p

How are you doing this week anyway love?

I'm doing good, haven't slipped once!!! A bit worried for tomorrow as I am meeting my sister and niece for lunch so don't know what to do, we normally do something like a sandwich and coffee or soup, something like that...........:eek:

I'm doing good, haven't slipped once!!! A bit worried for tomorrow as I am meeting my sister and niece for lunch so don't know what to do, we normally do something like a sandwich and coffee or soup, something like that...........:eek:

You'll be fine, eat a bit befor enou go and main thing, don't be afraid to ask for what you don't want or stuff on the side, if anything folk may just think you have allergies ;)

I take it they know you are doing this? that helps too.

I have faith in you! You're doing so well so far ;)

Xx

You'll be fine, eat a bit befor enou go and main thing, don't be afraid to ask for what you don't want or stuff on the side, if anything folk may just think you have allergies ;)

I take it they know you are doing this? that helps too.

I have faith in you! You're doing so well so far ;)

Xx

I just messaged my sister and told her, she said don't worry I am sure we can find you some ham and eggs LOL!! :D

Lol! Jenn, :D

Have you ever seen the maple cupcakes with crispy bacon in the buttercream? Mmmmmm! Anyway that no more ;)

Got all my ingredients for making the pizza tonight....I'll post pics and let you know how it goes.

Oh and imagine my disgust, when I got to get a pack of mr porky and the other half has eaten them..........not impressed at all!

Sorted now though, cheers Silver for the heads up about the co-op xxx

Lol! Jenn, :D

Have you ever seen the maple cupcakes with crispy bacon in the buttercream? Mmmmmm! Anyway that no more ;)

Got all my ingredients for making the pizza tonight....I'll post pics and let you know how it goes.

Oh and imagine my disgust, when I got to get a pack of mr porky and the other half has eaten them..........not impressed at all!

Sorted now though, cheers Silver for the heads up about the co-op xxx

Sometimes it's good to be single you get to keep Mr Porky's all to yourself. :D

Don't forget they have the multibag 5 x SMALL bags (get it Silver!!) for 99p at Lidl.

You are like a Mr Porky dealer! You know where to get the gold ;) lol!

I feel sick though...... Have just eaten a whole bag, must just stick to the little bitty bags ..... Blergh

I know that feeling very well hondapeeps.

Re the bacon flavored things- I once bought a jar of bacon flavored mayo from an online american food store and it was not very good. I ended up binning it. Sounded good at the time. I love maple syrup on my bacon though:)

Oh Coffee! Maple syrup and streaky bacon....m mmmmmmmmm I'm still feeling sick though :(

I know that feeling very well hondapeeps.

Re the bacon flavored things- I once bought a jar of bacon flavored mayo from an online american food store and it was not very good. I ended up binning it. Sounded good at the time. I love maple syrup on my bacon though:)

OMG are we allowed syrup?????? :eek:

Where from? How much is it? Can we make a butty? :p

OMG are we allowed syrup?????? :eek:

Where from? How much is it? Can we make a butty? :p

NO!!! Unless it's sugar free but I doubt that would do us any good so get that out of your head::asskick::asskick:

Evening H P... Hope you have a good evening!

Jim... Please put yourself back on the naughty step ! And have a little slap just cos! Lol

Evening H P... Hope you have a good evening!

Jim... Please put yourself back on the naughty step ! And have a little slap just cos! Lol

Just tucking into.....Parma ham and caper topped pizza.....mmmmmm!

I think if I left it to cool long enough it would firm up but right now it is sloppy, still tasty though!

Mmmmm yes yummy :flirt2:

Hope you are well too Di xx

Back