Honda's peepings

Booming predictive, makes its own mind up half the time I type!

It's been blue sky's and glorious sunshine all day but absolutely freezing. Wrapped up in my blanket in the sofa just now :)

Foodiness for today-

B- a mim, however I seem to have been ignoring the standard recipe and making my own version, egg, flax seed, water and either sweetener or salt.....hmmmm

L- leftover tandoori chicken and spinach...blah

D- bad me, having Chinese tonight, just had salt and spiced pork and then there are duck and bean sprouts latter....still no rice or noodles or prawn crackers! nothing is battered btw

Oh and great thing, my oh said to me last night that my skin is looking really good! I have psoriasis that comes and goes, seems Atkins is doing me some good ;)

Weigh in tomorrow, my jeans are starting to slide off....these are the new ones! The blooming 14s!!
Woohoo !

Booming predictive, makes its own mind up half the time I type!

It's been blue sky's and glorious sunshine all day but absolutely freezing. Wrapped up in my blanket in the sofa just now :)

Foodiness for today-

B- a mim, however I seem to have been ignoring the standard recipe and making my own version, egg, flax seed, water and either sweetener or salt.....hmmmm

L- leftover tandoori chicken and spinach...blah

D- bad me, having Chinese tonight, just had salt and spiced pork and then there are duck and bean sprouts latter....still no rice or noodles or prawn crackers! nothing is battered btw

Oh and great thing, my oh said to me last night that my skin is looking really good! I have psoriasis that comes and goes, seems Atkins is doing me some good ;)

Weigh in tomorrow, my jeans are starting to slide off....these are the new ones! The blooming 14s!!
Woohoo !

Don't you just love it when your pants start falling down. :D

Well done.

Great news in the pants!! Xx

First my knickers and now my jeans, I'll be in some serious trouble!

Looking up some recipes for you chic, Chinese ones xx

First my knickers and now my jeans, I'll be in some serious trouble!

Looking up some recipes for you chic, Chinese ones xx
x

Wow you will soon be buying a smaller size. :D

No hurry on the chinese thingie, have to live off my pork/cabbage thing for the next few days as it doesn't look suitable for freezing, not bad but not great either, though I think it would be very nice with MINCE......

This thread cracks me up!

This thread cracks me up!

Speaking of cracks! I as out getting a heap of shopping this morning and carting it all in from the car and my jeans started falling off! I was like a proper builder! (no hair though!) thank god I live in the middle of nowhere and it was only the pony across the road looking!! :rolleyes:

Oh anyway....2lb off for me today :p

My day food wise has been out the window!

B- shared cheese and crispy bacon with the dog in the car

L- cream cheese and coffee with cream x3

D- plan to make roast pork with caulif cheese....mmmmmmmm I will miss the apple sauce bit hey ho ;)

As you did, I saw it, can't remember where though ;)

Not commenting on your excellent weightloss, I'm too jealous. :p

But lunch- cream cheese and three coffees? I love reading diaries as it just shows I'm not the only one who eats WEIRD.

Ok, confession time since we're on pants and trousers and things. This still makes me laugh so hard when I remember it. Once, probably when I was a disgusting student, I came home and just took off my clothes, flung them somewhere and went to bed. The next day I put on fresh knickers, picked up last night's trousers, put them on, go out.

Half way down the street my knickers from the night before, which had still been inside my clothes, fall out of the bottom of one trouser leg onto my shoe.....:eek: :eek:

Morning HP... Great loss again !! Well done xx

LMAO@boggins x

Back