Honda's peepings

Speaking of cracks! I as out getting a heap of shopping this morning and carting it all in from the car and my jeans started falling off! I was like a proper builder! (no hair though!) thank god I live in the middle of nowhere and it was only the pony across the road looking!! :rolleyes:

Oh anyway....2lb off for me today :p

You have done SOOO well, big congratulations to you. :)

Not commenting on your excellent weightloss, I'm too jealous. :p

I'm not the only one who eats WEIRD.

Half way down the street my knickers from the night before, which had still been inside my clothes, fall out of the bottom of one trouser leg onto my shoe.....:eek: :eek:

Oh never boggy! You have done so well!

I find though if I do a weird lunch I go into much mode later on thougth :(

I have done this too.......:wave_cry: except I decided to Find out what was tickling my ankle and pulled.....ping oot came the knickers! I think I had woken late and done a runner whilst hungover!

We were separated at birth boggins.....xxxxx

Well last night!
I made the most yummy dinner, roast pork, crackling and cauli cheese! Omg! Amazing!

Today I am stuck in the house all day waiting on the water board ......boring!!

I'm planning on making pancakes, and maybe some bacon for breakfast.

Leftover pork for lunch no doubt and I must figure out what to do for tea. It's him in doors birthday today and I should make an effort as I off to spin tonight....oops. Should have booked it off :(

Anyway I think as I'm stuck inside I will be sorting out my knicker and sock drawers....I seem to be forcing the clothes in before I can close them! Out with the big saggy and in / on with the perfect fitting ones :D

Morning HP, well done on the 2lbs love.

Today....it's been an odd one again.....

B-made friendly pancakes, with bacon and homemade syrup....shouldn't have done the syrup :(

L- leftover cheeseburger pie, boiled egg, mini, mini, cupcake...I was making them. :(

D- just having leftover pork, I've got spin tonight.

2 packets of extra large mr porky pieces...

Right so I have a confession, for the past 2 years I have lost a stone and then fallen off whatever wagon I'm on and gained it all back....

I really don't need this to happen here! So if you lot see me miss behaving, shout at me....tell me off and tell me to buck up my ideas....please xxx

Today....it's been an odd one again.....

B-made friendly pancakes, with bacon and homemade syrup....shouldn't have done the syrup :(

L- leftover cheeseburger pie, boiled egg, mini, mini, cupcake...I was making them. :(

D- just having leftover pork, I've got spin tonight.

2 packets of extra large mr porky pieces...

Right so I have a confession, for the past 2 years I have lost a stone and then fallen off whatever wagon I'm on and gained it all back....

I really don't need this to happen here! So if you lot see me miss behaving, shout at me....tell me off and tell me to buck up my ideas....please xxx

RIGHT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! :whoopass:

B - no syrup next time!!

L - no cupcakes next time and a bit of veg or salad instead of egg!!

D - eat your greens young lady!!

2 packets of SMALL Mr Porky's!! :mad:

Hi Honda, you can do it. Nothing magical about that stone - enjoy your legal food, forgive yourself slips and get loads of water down you. This one is for life:D

:cry:.......thank you silver.....:break_diet:

The syrup was Splenda and vanilla extract,

My veg has been v poor today :sigh:

Any hoo, I'm off to spin xxx

:cry:.......thank you silver.....:break_diet:

The syrup was Splenda and vanilla extract,

My veg has been v poor today :sigh:

Any hoo, I'm off to spin xxx

Splenda and vanilla should be OK no?

I was very veggie poor on Saturday, in fact none at all, but I made up for it the next day, so tomorrow you can eat lots of your greens like a good Atkinser. :D

Hope you've enjoyed the spinning ... You can do it this time... Plan ahead... Bring some legal snacks Ruth you if you're not sure of where you're going to be eating, drink plenty of water and post often! Hugs xx

Ruth = with! Lol - predictive text is mental! Lol

Ruth = with! Lol - predictive text is mental! Lol

I was thinking....who the hell is Ruth?

Spin was grand, only got it twice this week though.

Silver, you'll love this....

On Saturday, for the party, I have ordered a platter of sandwiches from Costco for the adults and the kids....

Then, chicken drumsticks
Cheese and pickled onion or gherkins or pineapple on a stick
And trusty old devilled eggs.

Then all the sweet evil stuff!
Choc and mallow rice kris pies
Mini cupcakes and cupcakes,
Mini cheesecakes, coconut cake slices and
A cake in the shape of a Dr.Marten boot ...:flirt2:

So some of that stuff will suit me fine

I was thinking....who the hell is Ruth?

Spin was grand, only got it twice this week though.

Silver, you'll love this....

On Saturday, for the party, I have ordered a platter of sandwiches from Costco for the adults and the kids....

Then, chicken drumsticks
Cheese and pickled onion or gherkins or pineapple on a stick
And trusty old devilled eggs.

Then all the sweet evil stuff!
Choc and mallow rice kris pies
Mini cupcakes and cupcakes,
Mini cheesecakes, coconut cake slices and
A cake in the shape of a Dr.Marten boot ...:flirt2:

So some of that stuff will suit me fine

Just keep thinking to yourself, one slip on the cakes might keep you from your STONE, such a landmark figure!! ;)

Morning,

OOOOOOOOOHHHH look at our silver getting all dominant. LOL ;)

Note to self....too much sweetener is no good for ya! :( I think my 'syrup' yesterday has caught up with me....

Decided to behave myself today, get my veg and such in.

B- button mushrooms, few pieces of crispy bacon and a coupl of my new girls eggs, they are tiny so 2=1 normal ;)

Gonna get my water up today! Was such a slacker yesterday and I felt it when I woke up this morning yuck.

Not sure what to make for dinner ....will think about that.

Note to self....too much sweetener is no good for ya! :( I think my 'syrup' yesterday has caught up with me....

Decided to behave myself today, get my veg and such in.

B- button mushrooms, few pieces of crispy bacon and a coupl of my new girls eggs, they are tiny so 2=1 normal ;)

Gonna get my water up today! Was such a slacker yesterday and I felt it when I woke up this morning yuck.

Not sure what to make for dinner ....will think about that.

I had that moussaka for BREKKIE!!! Mince for breakfast!! :eek:

I'm having lamb chops and cauli, can we have mint sauce do you know? I have none in but could get a jar this afternoon, oh please say yes Honda. :p

Silvermoonbeam said:
I had that moussaka for BREKKIE!!! Mince for breakfast!! :eek:

I'm having lamb chops and cauli, can we have mint sauce do you know? I have none in but could get a jar this afternoon, oh please say yes Honda. :p

Most prepared mint sauces have sugar added so be careful and look at the labels. Better to prepare your own with fresh mint and vinegar - try googling:)

Back