Honda's peepings

Much better thank you! Had a great sleep last night and then had a very late breakfast even late for lunch!

Eggs bacon, a sausage and yep I had a slice of black pud ......that's it, my only badness of the week.

Went out shopping and bought a truck load of green stuff for this weeks lunch and dinners, seeing as OH is joining me now I'll have some great dinners mapped out.

Spent most of this afternoon checking out the recipes section......anyone got any favs they'd like to share?

I love a quick curry (lamb or chicken) - bake the meat/poultry in the oven, chop into bits, throw some curry over and stir, drizzle some watered down mayo over, and if I can be bothered, I have it with cauli rice mmmm :)

I'm just gonna have leftover cheeseburger pie with green be and for dinner tonight.....weigh in tomorrow! :D rather excited about it all!!

Good luck hum you have done sooo well and deserve a big loss x

Morning HP, hope the weigh in goes well

Well I believe that'll be 7lb off, could be 8 but i'll stick with 7 :D

Woo hoo!

7lb is fantastic well done love x keep going :) we can do it !

Well done 'hp' that is a great loss. Doesn't it make you feel so much better? I can't believe what I have eaten this week and still managed to lose weight! It's good that you other half has decided to join you as well, mine doesn't really have much to lose and he seems to be able to do it so much easier than me. He has been very supportive though. :)

Day7

Well the first week want so bad at all! Apart from smelly pee, feeling like poo on and off and trying to get my head around that eating fat is good :eek:

Happy with the loss! :) not expecting it for next week though so I'm just gonna behave as usual.

B- 3egg omelet, with cream, cheese and green beans

S- had about 3 coffees with cream up to lunch.m

L- smoked sausage salad with chilli mayo.

D- roast chicken wi cauli cheese....I think :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the support guys xxxxx

Well the first week want so bad at all! Apart from smelly pee, feeling like poo on and off and trying to get my head around that eating fat is good :eek:

Glad it went well, yep the changing of thoughts is a tough one.

My H2B is on it with me, and still is amazed at how we eat...
WHAT THE ... we can eat loads of meat and fry it too but have to weigh our veg!!!:eek:

A 1st 2lb loss in 4 weeks has him convinced, even if he does crave an orange now and them LOL

Morning, great stuff, well done on your first week. Atkins is good once you get your head around it, and unlearn all the fat is bad crap.

Day 9 ...... I think?

Not hungry today, just not in the mood.

Made myself an omelet with mushrooms, spring onion and a wee bit cheese...didn't eat it all, lucky dog ;)

Had about 3 cups of coffee with cream and made some celery soup
Oh it was decaf coffee,can't cope with caffeine, been caffeine free for about a year and a half.

Just got a small cup of celery soup in the micro, not looking forward to it as still not hungry but as I have spin tonight I'll need to eat something.

I seem to have gotten it into my head that I'll stay the same or gain next week.....think it's the calories and fat talking to my non/low fat voice .

Hope everyone else's is having a better day .

Wow 7lb off - well done:D

Day 2 for my Oh and he stopped on th e way home and bought a wrap.......:(

Back