Honda's peepings

Well done on the jeans - plenty of evidence that correlation between weight and clothes size very flaky - even when it's the same person lol;)

Thank you! Been told at spin that he will be starting a kettle bell class in march......I think I'll have to do it, my legs are fine but my middle and arms are a floppy mess :D

Im starting to worry about my fat intake..... I know, I know, we are ment to ignore the fat but ..... Old habits are hard to break.....:(

Morning HP, I know it's hard, but don't worry about the fat. my BP and cholesterol levels were dreadful prior to Atkins, and that was after a Low Cal couple of months, within 3 months of being on Atkins it was improving, within a year all was back to very good.

I woke up feeling rotten this morning :(

Runny nose, freezing cold and a thumping headache. :cry:

Got the fire on, paracetamol necked, animals fed and watered, just need to feed myself.

It'll be either bacon,eggs and mushrooms or bacon wrapped asparagus and boiled eggs....what to do? Better make a decision.

They are lovely, it's gonna be sausages , egg and mushrooms though. Sausages need cooking ;)

hey hunnie, hope you haven't caught the nasty bug going round.

I know it is so hard with the fat content, just shows how much we have been brainwashed into thinking one diet works for all. people still don't understand how I can munch on roast chicken with crispy skin and butter on my veg, but no potatoes and limit the veg LOL

The results show them tho, hope you enjoyed your sausages. I am still hunting to find decent low carb ones, so many round our way are loaded with rusk and sugars :confused:

hey hunnie, hope you haven't caught the nasty bug going round.

I know it is so hard with the fat content, just shows how much we have been brainwashed into thinking one diet works for all. people still don't understand how I can munch on roast chicken with crispy skin and butter on my veg, but no potatoes and limit the veg LOL

The results show them tho, hope you enjoyed your sausages. I am still hunting to find decent low carb ones, so many round our way are loaded with rusk and sugars :confused:

They were rank, the skins were so hard! Not sure why but it was like chewing on cardboard! They are something like Heather and Andrews 97%, got them is asda and they were gluten free, lower in carbs but so not worth it.

I'm just sneezing and snuffling a lot but I've got a heap of work to do as well as scrum the carpet for the new sofa coming on Monday :D

Hope you feel better soon chicky xxx

I buy either Asda gluten free ones or Black Farmers - both are nice xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll have to check out the farmer blacks at some point ;)

Just have to say......I decided to try on a pair of size 14 jeans I've had for a year.....they fit and I can zip them up....few moremlb before I'd happily wear them though.

Thing isn't bought em when I was a stone lighter and couldn't get them done up.....now they fit and I've still got 7 lb to go before I'm the same weight I was when I bought them......?????

I'm quite chuffed really :D

OOOh well done Honda!!!!! :D

They were rank, the skins were so hard! Not sure why but it was like chewing on cardboard! They are something like Heather and Andrews 97%, got them is asda and they were gluten free, lower in carbs but so not worth it.

I'm just sneezing and snuffling a lot but I've got a heap of work to do as well as scrum the carpet for the new sofa coming on Monday :D

Hope you feel better soon chicky xxx

When my sisters and I were on SW we bought those Quorn sausages OMG they were HORRIBLE!!! Like shrivelled up bits of cardboard, at least now I can have real meat sausages!! :p

When my sisters and I were on SW we bought those Quorn sausages OMG they were HORRIBLE!!! Like shrivelled up bits of cardboard, at least now I can have real meat sausages!! :p

I used to hide mine in baked beans, they have syna now Anyway, oh and they always seem to change syn values on things that were free :( poop

Were they Debbie and Andrew sossies? Try the garden herb ones, they are much nicer and only 0.2g carbs in each one. I do them in the oven for half an hour and enjoy them.

Were they Debbie and Andrew sossies? Try the garden herb ones, they are much nicer and only 0.2g carbs in each one. I do them in the oven for half an hour and enjoy them.

LadyF that's exactly what I did to them and the skins were tough as old boots :(

I'll just try something new ;) but thank you xx

I shall, and you can all call me Iona xx

Menu for today.....

Well it's been a weird day and probably not quite right but, hey ho.

B-asparagus, fried egg and 5 rashers of bacon

Had a few coffees with cream and then out shopping.

Lunch was... A pack of sliced jarlesberg cheese shared with the dog...:D my boy and I share lots ;)

D- been to the Indian take away.....I'm havinlamb tikka, and then tandoori chicken and sagg panir, now Ll in all it could be a lot worse but I'm happy with this :rolleyes:

Hope your all ok and not having too much trouble with the weather xxxx

Mmm sounds like a lovely dinner - chicken roasting here, should have put it on an hour ago but had visitors so hey ho, I'll eat a bit late.

Snow has just started here in SE London, blooming cold...hope you're nice and warm!

Mmm sounds like a lovely dinner - chicken roasting here, should have put it on an hour ago but had visitors so hey ho, I'll eat a bit late.

Snow has just started here in SE London, blooming cold...hope you're nice and warm!

Yes it's snowing here too in my part of SE London!!

Or I could be SW?? Don't really know to be honest as I am a Northerner and only moved down here about 7-8 weeks ago.

Back