Honda's peepings

Oooo loved my dinner, are you ready? Then I'll start.... :D

Starter, I chose to have the king scallops with the pork belly scampie, apple purée and toffee apple. (two tiny cubes of breaded belly pork so that was ok, the purée was a smear and the apple was about the size of a cherry, didn't eat it)

Main, I had the ribeye with pepper sauce and asked to have the chips swapped for salad. Didn't eat the onion ring but at my grilled Tom.

Pudding, I had the cheese board cause I know it's the bees knees! At the cheese, few slivers of celery and about 4grapes. Had a coffee with cream and a wee passion fruit pastille thing.

I am so so so proud of myself! And you know what? I'm not stuffed to passing out point!

Love you Atkins :p xxx

Sounds delish! Well done for making such great choices, isn't it great that we can eat proper food when we go out ? :)

Wow HP! A truly wonderful meal! Yum yum xx

I did C25k last year, took me about 12 weeks, but I was starting at around 280lb! Don't do endurance stuff anymore, but it was a great feeling of achievement every week to do a little bit longer, then longer still. Enjoy! Main tip- jog slower than you think you should. Slow slow slow.

Dinner sounds lush. Om nom nom!

Right today! What a different day! It's been mental busy for me!

Didn't have breakfast....was too busy sorting out lunch for family coming over.

We had homemade steak pie, yes I ate the pastry, but it was the smallest square. I didn't have any roasties, but I did eat the green bean and pea mix.

Then...:( but I'm not gonna be too hard on myself. I made a dark chocolate cake, wi chocolate ganache.
I had the smallest slice, loads of cream I is and I had made a raspberry sauce to go with it.....it was nice but not as yummy as I remember, maybe my tastes are changing!

So that's what I've eaten today and to be honest! I am still stuffed.

Worried though as my loo stops the past 2 days have not been .......fruitful?!? Ha! So hope it's ok for weighing I tomorrow

Xx

Oooo....felt like Christmas , I fell asleep on the sofa and then woke to eat pastrami, cheese and pickles and onions.... Mmmmmm

Morning HP... Hope WI is good ... That cake sounded so yummy!! Xx

Morning HP, maybe you need to add some physilium husk or flax meal to your diet love.

Well I got on the scales.......I'm gonna ignore it today and WI tomorrow....finally had some movement once I had breakfast!

I'm gonna have a look at them Jim....but I know for a fa I need to up my waterage!

Ps,cake was good but not good enough really !

I'm gonna ignore it today and WI tomorrow.

Ah-ha! A convert to the "if you don't weigh in, you haven't gained anything" method. Honestly, it's all that keeps me sane. :D

Ah-ha! A convert to the "if you don't weigh in, you haven't gained anything" method. Honestly, it's all that keeps me sane. :D

Yep a bit of that:wave_cry:

Thing is though I have felt huge this weekend :( all I want is past this stone.

Anyway tonight I'm off to see a medium/spiritualist with a friend......she wants company. I'm going with an open mind so it should be interesting.....have I mentioned this already?

I think I'm losing my mind!

*hugs* Off-days happen. Always remember tomorrow is a new day, forget the past. You'll be fine. I hate the stone thing too, I have to remind myself that it's just 14 pounds, it doesn't MEAN anything. I mean, who counts things in 14s? Those numbers have such strange power though, don't they?

oh do report back,i love things like that.
i've not been to my local spiritualist church in ages.

The dog is farting like a trooper, so glad I'm going out, just to get away from the smell! Ha!

Let me pick your brains....tomorrow I have to make and deliver a cake for someone.....I'm proper stuck though. I have to incorporate Jim Morrison from the doors and spinning into a cake design.......?.? Ha! Why do I get myself into these things?

Back