Honda's peepings

no not tried it.
i'm a scardy cat when it comes to trying new things,and cooking
in genral,i really don't like it,only do it coz we have to.

Evening HP... Hope you have a good evening. Xx

Evening all. :D

Munchables of the day were as follows.....

B-bacon egg and mushrooms.

L-nothing as such, mini pepperami, cheese strings x3 packet of mr porkys

D- gammon steak, spring Rees and 2 fried eggs.

Had a couple cups of coffee with cream and loads of water.

I still ache something chronic from my kettle/spin session.....oh me!

On another note, I finished the Jim Morrison cake, I'll, post a pic when I get the lappy going :flirt2:

Ps, ran into someone who asked if I'd lost weight said they could see it in my face.

Do any of you lot grow your own veg? I've got my wee patches to tend this year but not sure that tattles and carrots are the best thing now!

look forward to a piccie.
just grow weeds lol (and no not the ones you smoke...sorry lol

Yeah, I've grown tomatoes, potatoes, peas, carrots, rocket, lettuce, onions and garlic. We also have a rather uncooperative plum tree, a blueberry bush, strawberry plant, chives, rosemary and thyme.

Bit stuck this year, like you. Might do more salad greens and spring onions. Last time I tried spring onions it didn't really work out well. Stringy.

I did use a mushroom growing kit and that was brilliant. The taste is AMAZING when they're freshly picked, will definitely do that again.

I just grow rhubarb at the bottom of the garden, hardly used to eat it, since following Atkins I love it, so can't wait for this years crop :)

The seed potatoes were beckoning me in the garden centre yesterday so I bought Atkins veg in self defence!

Bought celeriac seeds which might be too ambitious as I think the plants are better but not found any. Also am giving some of the beds over to asparagus - need a few years patience for this and I tend not to have any so we'll see how it goes.

Could also do cauli and cabbage if you have good nerves. I had cabbage butterfly catepillars and it put me off a bit.

Also doing more salad veg and perpetual spinach - the spinach grew all through last years snow.

Tips on the celeriac welcomed!

I bought onion sets the other day, must get them in the ground.....whenever it defrosts!

I got a couple years ago a great little peppery salad mix packet, must look for that again.

I am still aching, trying to get as much water down my neck as possible without flooding! Spin tonight should help but good lord I haven't felt like this in a long, long time!

B- Parmesan crackers with a wee bit pate and some fried mushrooms.....

S- couple cheese strings.

L-planning salmon and cauli rice.

D- roast chicken legs with big salad.

Oh yes spin was a great idea! Not the first 5min but I'm really glad I did it! Feel ace now.m

Just had my tea and yummy it was too :D

Had a thought....if I don't lose this week I will go back to my week one diary and eat like for like....see if that works?

Evening HP... I really hope you get a loss!! Hugs xx

Thanks love :) fingers cop roasted.......ok, that's meant to be crossed....lol! Blooming predictive! :D

Yes me too!!

Hope you have a good day HP xx

Morning Honda - looks like you've been spinning like a mad thing. Lots of exercise can make you hang onto water - not a bad thing as the muscles and activity will help you keep burning fat and one day it will all whoosh off:D

Back