Honda's peepings

bit gloomy here too,
omlette hmmm i just have an eggie one or add mushrooms
and a little seasoning,never added cheese and or cream.

Roo.....Its the cheese that makes it! Mmmmm

Now just trying to figure out what to have for lunch.....hmmmph

blahhhh naaaaaa you don't need cheese....feel the love
of a nude eggie. :D

I resisted so it's ok!

Tuna and celery mix I think is what's happening for lunch....

Oh I bought some of those chicken pakoras! ,mmmmmm!

They're yummmy Lainey, like the kind from a takeaway. Lovely spicy chunks of chicken with some chickpea flour, but only about 1 or 2 gr carb for 4 large ones. They're from M&S. I serve them on a bed of stir fried cabbage, mushroom w/sour cream stirred in at the end.

Evening HP... I really must get those pakoras ! Xx

They have a kick to them but mmmmm, yummy!

Well I feel great after my kettle/spin session! Did t feel so good at the time!

So made a quick dinner, and it was yummy.

Mince, fried with spring onions, half an oxo cube, wee bit of Tom purée, garlic and some piri piri sauce, then served in 3 large romane lettuce leaves!

Has hit the spot .....yum! :D

I'm sure it was Coffee who found them first! They are so juicy and yummy :D

Ooops. will pop across there and say thanks too. Hope it goes well without the cheese and cream. I'm having to say goodbye to the flaxseed as I can tell it is slowing things down with me. I find if I start to want something every day, it's rarely doing me good.

Oh yes I know what you mean!

I've not had any flaxseed either, mims are too easy to wolf down ;)

Sure coffee will see your thanks here too xx

The mince and romaine lettuce thing sounds good, I love stuff like that! xx

It was so easy and v tasty too....I'll stick a pic up here.

I had a glass of water and a cup of decaf coffee with sweetener, NO cream :sigh: nine times out of ten I'm not hungry just thirsty :rolleyes:

Just gotten into homeland on channel 4 so I'm off to watch an episode in bed.....so tired!

Xxx

image-3695160674.jpg

Dinner tonight, very yummy!

image-1195431971.jpg

And my wee lad this morning, love him to bits.......the other one was eating a rabbit at the back door and had brought me a sparrow leg and few feathers tonight......the joys ;)

Lovely food and GORGEOUS doggy - Border Terrier? That is what I want next - but hopefully not for a long time yet as Finn the choccy lab is only 6 1/2 so hopefully has a good long life ahead of him yet xx

Aww, wouldya look at that mutt? Adorable!

Being foster cats (so indoor only) mine don't get a chance to bring presents home. They just knock everything over and rip the furniture to pieces instead. :(

Back