Honda's peepings

Morning HP! Amazing loss!! Well done sweetie and happy mummy's day xxx

5lb is fantastic. Shame about the bad reaction to carbs.

St Paddy's day is my man's birthday. I was good, but downed a ton of diet coke in place of alcohol, and the pork scratchings I had at the pub had a coating with sugar and wheatflour in. Grrr! Feeling tired and a little rough today too. Solidarity! :)

Oh boggy, blergh! I know the diet coke overdose feeling, and how dare scratchings harbour hidden badness! They are meant to be our friends!

Oh me I have felt like I've had a hangover all day :(

Sore throat, runny nose, hot and cold. But I had a wee nap and have just had some chicken and Chinese mushroom soup from the Chinese take away and it wasnt full of cornflour! Lush! I feel 1000 times better!

Well done! Glad you're feeling better. I'm off to the airport at some ungodly hour this morning, so I will catch you again in a week and a bit's time. I know you'll be good while I'm gone, won't you? Won't you?! ;)

Take care. xx

Awww will miss you boggy love....xx

Take care and have fun whatever you're doing.

Yes....I'll be good, promise.....you too! Xx

Morning HP... Hope you have a good day xxx

Woke up and ran to the loo! Omething really hasn't agreed with me! So a sore throat and the runs :(

Anyhoo, just heading out for my run walk with the boy as the paracetamol have kicked in.

Hope you all have a nice Monday xx

Morning HP, so what did you eat that made you ill do you think?

oh hun,hope it passes soon(forgive the pun,but it fitted)
and hope you feel better soon.

Boggie have a wonderful time.i've not been getting subscription notices because they all went off to my spam folder. :mad:

Aww, poor Honda...hope you feel better soon chick x x

I think the burble of the tum on Saturday was some of the pastry form the pie I ate. Last night it may have been the pork.....god it's horrible.

I'm gonna go get some multi vits and try to dose myself up, maybe I've been doing too much exercise? Who knows? But I did enjoy my little jog this morning. Though Im freezing now! :(

Omg...... So I have eaten a mass of marshmallows and made myself feel sick.... Though it did perk me up a bit.

I hope I can sleep tonight, I'm feeling I need it xx

Marshmallows??????????? No wonder you feel sick, could probably only eat one or two before I puked!!!

Hope your tummy feels better tomorrow xx

Evening honda - sorry to hear you've been struggling feeling rough and carbs. Hope you can sleep it off!

There were more than two :( oh me!

Feeling so much better today! Obviously just needed to catch up on sleep!

So I've written yesterday off, we shall ignore it. Or I will anyway!

Today had mushroom, bacon, cheese scrambled egg mix. Nothing too exciting and only a wee bit of cheese. Think my loss was so good last week cause I stayed off the cream and cheese but I did miss it so......just a wee bit now and then.

Bonus though. Just put on a body warmer I haven't worn for ages, it was a bit tight over the gum and the boobs got squashed too. It's loose, all over, I can breath in it and my boobs don't look like pancakes!

Woo hoo :D

Back