Honda's peepings

Spun my backside off again! Just sitting down to dinner, roast chicken and a dollop of coleslaw, sure there ar evil carbs in there but I'm too hungry.

PPI need veg help, I feel I'm running out of ideas of veg to have for dinner! :(

Cabbage fried with garlic (yummy), asparagus, cauliflower cheese, broccoli , curly kale, spinach cooked with butter, water cress, mushrooms in garlic butter, Brussel sprouts, avocado, salad greens, :)

Thank you love. I think I just forget sometimes ;)

Im off out to a course thingy today.... I'll pop on when I'm back xx

Aubergine - cubed and roasted, baked with spinach and cheese; courgettes - fried or grilled; green beans; mashed celeriac; peppers - roasted, stuffed; red cabbage - as spaghetti substitute, cooked with vinegar, as salad
Enjoy:)

Morning HP :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slaj said:
Somehow I prefer Katies veg to mine !!

Lol - it was an add on to yours which made me think hard as they are all fabulous. I've never eaten so much and enjoyed veg as much as i do now on atkins. Was sooo excited to get home and have complete freedom again:)

Was out at a course today..... Me I am shattered. Been really sleepy today.

Stopped at macdonalds on the way to my course this morning and had a double sausage mcmuffin, minus the muffin, used the sausage to sandwich the egg! So was sat ther and the police pulled up next to me and all I could think was....omg it's the diet police! Lol!

Lunch was late but had he chicken pakoras and cauli rice. Bought green beans. And string beans to have with dinner tonight.

I was out walking the boy and thought how bloated I am today....realised I've not been to the loo properly all week! Eek!
Spin tonight ..... Again..... So tired!

Got my boy sleeping on my knee...he's not small but he is lovely! :D

Afternoon/Evening? Honda. When does one end and one begin?

lol on the diet police, good thing you ditched the muffin.

Awww lovely when pets cuddle up x

Half past 5 is when afternoon ends but I suppose evening is when it gets dark.......so who knows? Lol!

image-3606270337.jpg

My baby cuddled up ......awwww

He is great, such a funny wee boy! Love him to bits.

Well I have spun for the last of this week! Oh thank goodness.

Ive had a ham and cheese omellete for dinner.......hmmm must sort out more exciting dinners!

Went to bed with a sore throat spreading to my jaw And ear..... Had a sneezing fit in bed and layered up like it was -18 outside.

Didnt have the greatest of sleeps, woke up too hot and the other half snoring! So I'm feeling off today....it's lurking there and id rather it just went away!

Gonna up my water again,odd that this throat thing keeps coming and going.....wondering if this woe is affecting me? Or may e too much exercise? Or am I just feeling sorry for myself? :(

Morning HP, sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, we seem to all be catching the same bugs, hope this minimins isn't infectious!
Stay warm, hope someone is there to look after you :)

Sorry you feel ill. Am sure it's not the woe though it's just always tempting to wonder if diet is the cause when you feel a bit rough. I know I do it. Make sure you're taking a good multivit and you won't be lacking anything from your diet.

Hope you feel better soon xx

not hay fever is it, ? only mine goes like this on and off through the seasons
depending whats blossoming !

Back