Honda's peepings

Oh what a fab job. Do you do them from home? My friend and I have always wanted to start a baking business. It's just the hassle of getting our kitchens approved by the council etc.

Lovely sunny day here how about where you are? Have a lovely day x

Morning HP x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh me, you know I woke and thought 'I shouldn't have had a drink last night' I didn't! It's this staying up late lark that gets to me!

Yep I make them from home, getting the kitchen approved was the easy bit. I'm trying to do a re launch of the business and then see what happens from there. Its an awful lot of effort for not as much return.....but the new business may well take over everything!

Lovely sunshine here but it's freezing! Like icy cold! My food yesterday was a bit out the window but not horrific!
Just polished off bacon and scrambled eggs! Mmmm

Ill stick pics up later....my make up and the cake ;) xxx

Hi Hp
How wonderful, baking, I so wish I could bake, rice crispy cakes are about my limit! Quite warm and sunny here in the Midlands, look forward to seeing some cake pics x

Evening HP:) new business ventures always exciting - hope all goes well:D
X

230.jpg

here you go then, me and the cake.....i hate pictures of me! They always set me back :(

I feel great and like ive lost weight and then I see a pic where my gut is hanging out and eeeessshhh! so clearly the logical thing was to eat chocolate and pizza today!!! :cry:

Attachments

• 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Morning HP!

You are absolutely beautiful!! And your eyes are stunning!!!

Now put that damn pizza and chocolate down!

How on earth do you make cassettes out of cake, that's brilliant....some serious talent there!!

Chin up sweet, we all get those dark days!

Big hugs xx

Where's my holed tits though????

Amazing photos HP! Stunning - and I mean you and the cakes! Xxx

Morning - fabulous pics, that eye makeup is amazing!

And the cake is so clever - you've got a real talent there, lady :)

:ashamed0005: Aww gee guys! You're all far too nice.....love to you all xx

Just water, water, water today! Gotta get back on it, this tummy of mine isn't gonna disappear on its own!

Xxx

Wow! Just saw your pics HP, cake is fantastic, and you look wonderful, love the hair and make up. Did you have a good night? :)

Thank you love! The birthday boy is a karaoke freak and an amazing singer so it was a really good laugh he just kept getting up to sing! Lol!

Morning HP .... No singing for me - no voice which is a blessing for the neighbours! Lol

Laughter is magic isn't it! We all need laughter in our lives! I used to wear pink eyeshadow just like that when I was about 17, your pic has transported me to my punk phase 30 years ago ! Eek, can't believe it was so long ago :(

I think some folk were amazed that I'd done the make up myself.....what's may have shocked them more? I didn't buy any of those colours specifically......I already had them! Lol!

Fancy dress is such fun, but some folk really didn't put the effort in at all which was just boring!

Thank you Bren, I try not too its just photos! Ug!

Been ironing and cleaning today and generally doing a heap of stuff!

Back