Honesty please? pics

Fab dress and you look lovely in it

xx

I don't know if this has been put on so ignore if it has. But I'm with a pp on the bra thing.... I have rather large puppies & wear alot of low tops.... The best plunge bra is one by Freya.... A good plunge, but still major support where needed.....

Freya Retro Basic Underwire Padded Plunge Bra 3411 - Freya Bras

This is it, they sell it in Debenhams.... A great bra, without making you look like you're all boobs.....

The dress looks amazing & really suits your figure... You don't look fat at all!! A pluge bra will be the icing on the cake... Enjoy your night out. xx

!!!

I agree... you look fab!!

I'm thinking maybe a necklace and/or a light, see-through scarf/shawl gently resting on your shoulders.. (the cardi is lovely.. just a thought for the finishing touches :) )

Knock'em dead girl - you're looking FAB!!

:party0038:

xx

Tilly you couldnt look fat now if you tried you have a new f word and its FAB. If you get the bra sorted you will look a million dollars. Go out there girl and knock em dead xxx

hehehe thanks for the bra comment!!
I spent the whole day looking for a bra...
All bras in my size were too 'enclosed' at the front and were very visible in the dress so this was taken without <yikes> So yes am on the bra lookout.... does anyone know of plunge types that come in larger sizes?

x

Try Freya and Panache both do plunge type bras (go onto littlewoods cat web site and put in these catalogue numbers
Cat No: OD3591B
Cat No: WN55112Also if you go on Debenhams web site they have a blue cross sale on and loads of good branded bra's there..
I also got a wonderbra!!! in a 38 E!! only cause it was cheap on Debenhams web site and in my size.

You look gorgeous and absolutely not fat.
X

you look great tilly! check out those legs!! the colour looks great on you.marks and spencers do a plunge bra for £16. mine is a 34g and i think they go up to a 40 back. x x

oh wow Tilly, only just seen this thread as i was not on here yesterday. I am so very proud of you hun, you look absolutely amazing and the dress is beautiful, you will certainly knock 'em dead at the party!
Go Girl!!!!!

xx

Awww thank you so much everyone, You have all given me the confidence boost I much needed.
I think i had reached a point where I have lost a lot, then the losses have slowed and I just couldnt see it any more...
I have been making the birthday girls cake all day, so am hoping that too looks good when finished!
Off tomorrow to go undie shopping when i have a bit more time!

x

It looks absolutley fine. Enjoy your evening x

You look amazing - it is a gorgeous dress. I hope you take on board all these lovely comments (how fab is that we can come on here and get some really good advice?!).

But as a big cardi wearing myself, i think it's time for you to move on... that part of your life is over! Cardi's are like little comfort blankets and I don't think you need your comfort blanket any more. As Enough mentioned previously, something sheer or a something over your shoulders would be perfect. And what if the weather is really hot, you'll be passing out in a cardi!!

Enjoy the day and please don't worry about your arms!!

Lynne
x

i think you look fab too.... i guess you have to listen to the crowd!!!

Back