Cruise PV Honey honey

awh you're "so sweet"!! hihi :) Thank you and see you very soon! (You know it's not this coming Saturday but next, yes? 21st!)

Yes the 21st - that is so long to wait for a funeral.

Trying hard to limit my dairy today to see if I can shift downwards!! I have got a bit too fond of my quark but I am determined I am not going to have muffins or sponge cake today - I am going to make scotch eggs with my oatbran!

I'm on my own evenings - no man, no cats - so I'm taking all I can at the moment! cornflour! goji muffins! you name it, it's got my name on it!

My Iceland mackeral didn't agree with me - despite walking home last night, I "gained" 400g so they're the only explanation. I remember that smoked salmon doesn't agree with me in the evenings...

Re funeral - anyone would think we came from a third world country!

I gained 2 lbs overnight - must have been the 3/4 of that smasparagus quiche last night!! :)
I'm sure it's only water but it puts me off smoked salmon - the first I've had on ages,

It usually goes the next day, I find <she says crossing her fingers cos tomorrow is weigh in!!!>

Note to self: do not eat smoked salmon or mackeral fillets from Iceland so close to weigh in day!

Oh my gosh, 0% Bouisin?! Like the garlic and herb stuff? I need to find this, definitely worth a little weekend trip to France for!

trouble is, we have no bread to eat it on ;)

Back