HONEY IM HOMMMEE!!

Hi everyone! Im back! :)

I was on a course this weekend in England and had it a little tough being on LT but I got through it and Im glad to be home and back into my normal routine with making shakes with electric gadgets and crushed ice from my freezer....and toasted flapjacks instead of raw ones... deffo makes LT a hell of a lot easier when u have these little luxuries!

I had Never made a shake in a shaker with room temperature water before. Hope I never have to do it again. To make things worse i spilt one before i even got to taste it, and also I took one shake less with me by mistake (i cant count) so saturday and sunday I only had 2 LT products each day and I was on the go flat out from morning to night! I was fantasising about tuna salad and was so tempted to get one but was too afraid of the consequences on my ketosis, weight loss and attitude, so didnt give in!

Have to say that throughout the weekend I felt so much better about myself. Loosing this weight has been great, and it makes me even more determined to get to my goal! :)

Well glad to be back home so I have my little Lt luxuries and of course all my lovely Lt buddies on this forum!

Love
Julz
xox

Cant you go back on a course its been lovely and quiet here! ;-p xx

Dont listen to him Julz.....hes been pining for you hun!!!!!!! Welcome back and nice one for being a good girl with ur shaker and nasty luke warm water!!!!!!!!!!lol

hey Julz welcome home well done on being soooo good while you were away x

:p Only kidding pet ya know I missed you really:rolleyes:;):D xxxxx

welcome bk julz :party0023:

Welcome back hunni...glad you survived!!!
Yeah, tis great being at home and doing LT!
MISSED YOU ...been like death, (really quiet!!!) on here this weekend .....

Yip it has been quiet....not that ur loud or owt Julz!!!!!!! Fnar fnar x

geeeee....

Dont listen to him Julz.....hes been pining for you hun!!!!!!! Welcome back and nice one for being a good girl with ur shaker and nasty luke warm water!!!!!!!!!!lol

hey Julz welcome home well done on being soooo good while you were away x

:p Only kidding pet ya know I missed you really:rolleyes:;):D xxxxx

Welcome back hunni...glad you survived!!!
Yeah, tis great being at home and doing LT!
MISSED YOU ...been like death, (really quiet!!!) on here this weekend .....

i love u guys! :D really glad to back home and back on the forum for all ur banter...

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Yay! Welcome back chica, glad you were a good girl when faced with LT without your luxuries! Good to have you back :D

Well done Jules. U have some willpower. Good 2 c u back.

Welcome back Julz and well done for not giving into temptation while you had to slum it!!! I hope you didn't have to put up with luke warm water as well! Urgh!

x

Hey... Wonder womens back.....u are really ww gettin through that wknd away. I would have found it really tough. Its been so quiet here... Glad ur back. Xxx

Back