Honeymoon!

Thats definitely one of the nicest on the island!!!

So, things to do if you want to go and explore....

Dolphin Cove- go and swim with Dolphins - this is brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT!

Dunns River - is the famous water falls and fun to clim up. Best to go as part of a boat cruise type thing as you get to see it in all its glory from the sea.

If you can get to the South Coast YS Falls are just as spectacular.

Black River - has crocs in it so beware!

If you can get to Negril to watch the sunset - do that as its amazing & very romantic
There is a bay in Falmouth where you get to swim at night in water that lumineses (sp?) bit like on the Beach if you've ever seen that film. Its the only place in the word where it happens all year.

Nine Mile: Bob Marleys birthplace , very interesting story around him. Be prepared for people trying ot sell you drug here though - just ignore them like I did. (though one bloke decided I must be pergnant if I wasn't interested in smoking any because it is basically like religion there)

That all sounds amazing... The luminescence sounds amazing, always wanted to see it :)

Have you stayed in that hotel?

You've just made me more impatient to go!!!!

I didn't stay in that hotel as it wasn't finished when I was there last time. I know its one of the best though - in fact I am saving up to go back to Jamaica and thats the hotel we had chosen to go to.

I am SO jealous of you - it will be fantastic...

It sounds wonderful

You will have a brilliant time.
Make the most of your own personal minimins tour guide!

kingleds said:
Thats definitely one of the nicest on the island!!!

So, things to do if you want to go and explore....

Dolphin Cove- go and swim with Dolphins - this is brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT!

Dunns River - is the famous water falls and fun to clim up. Best to go as part of a boat cruise type thing as you get to see it in all its glory from the sea.

If you can get to the South Coast YS Falls are just as spectacular.

Black River - has crocs in it so beware!

If you can get to Negril to watch the sunset - do that as its amazing & very romantic
There is a bay in Falmouth where you get to swim at night in water that lumineses (sp?) bit like on the Beach if you've ever seen that film. Its the only place in the word where it happens all year.

Nine Mile: Bob Marleys birthplace , very interesting story around him. Be prepared for people trying ot sell you drug here though - just ignore them like I did. (though one bloke decided I must be pergnant if I wasn't interested in smoking any because it is basically like religion there)

Have been to Jamaica-I think Dunn's River Falls is now closed to visitors, something to do with rock erosion :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

berniegray242 said:
It's called the grand palladium lady Hamilton resort and spar in lucea in the north west of the island.... I'm so excited! All the reviews on line for the hotel are really good too...

Roll on September!

That were i went for my honeymoon last Sept you won't be dissapointed! exciting x

Mrsjoyce.... So good to hear from someone who's been there. Glad you had a great time.

Anything you'd particularly recommend?

I'm getting more and more excited!!!

Yeah all the restaurants are good except the Chinese lol the buffet is the best tho the desserts are to die for! The only real let down was the entertainment at night x

mrsjoyce said:
Yeah all the restaurants are good except the Chinese lol the buffet is the best tho the desserts are to die for! The only real let down was the entertainment at night x

Also i recommend that u go to posiodions we had our honeymoon dinner there was lovely, also the dinner on the beach was well worth the money with the private butler and table on the beach x

Back