HoneyOc's all new breastfeeding food diary!!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Okay back on track! I'm breastfeeding exclusively and my little one is 9 weeks old so I get to have an extra 4 healthy extras woo hoo!! I'll be doing mostly extra easy so I'll have 6 HEs a day.

BREAKFAST
1oz porridge
2 tsp honey (2)
0% Greek yogurt
Banana
Blueberries
Boiled egg

SNACK
Satsuma

LUNCH
Salmon pasta salad with 3 laughing cow light mixed in
Mixed green salad

SNACK
2 laughing cow light spread on 2 nimble toast
Activia yogurt (2)

DINNER
Seafood stew
Steamed rice
Steamed courgette and carrots
1T olive oil

SNACK
2oz cheddar cheese with grapes

HEA: 5 laughing cow light
HEA: 1oz cheddar cheese
HEB: 1oz porridge
HEB: 2 x nimble toast
HEB: 1T olive oil
SYNS: 4

Last edited:
Congratulations HoneyOC!

I used to snoop on your other diary for inspiration as it was so yummy looking. Did you have a boy or a girl? Good luck you'll be a yummier mummy in no time! xx

Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl - how lovely! Good on you for getting straight back on plan, hope it goes well for you x

***MOVED****

Last edited:
Wednesday 27 April

Awww thank you!!

Okay back to SW, had a crap week, ate everything and was grateful for a STS at class today. How embarrassing having a STS on my first weigh in!! I'm back on track now (I hope) and so far so good. I'm just glad I had the nerve to go to class. Wow I'm finding it hard dealing with this crazy breastfeeding appetite I have. Anyway fingers crossed I'll get to goal. The idea is to get to goal on this generous version of SW for breastfeeding mums so I can just maintain from there and not have to adjust too much to the original healthy extras lol. I plan on exclusively breastfeeding for 6 monts, my litte girl is 2 months old so I have 4 months to get to goal! I'm going to breastfeed for another 6 months but I'll start introducing solids then so not as much. Anyway here's my diary for today!

BREAKFAST
2oz porridge
Blueberries
2% Greek yogurt (0.5)
1T honey (3)

SNACK
2 Alpen lights
250ml semi skimmed milk

LUNCH
Pasta and sardine salad (with tinned sardines in brine, celery, peppers, tomatoes, mixed greens and sweet chilli sauce - 1)

SNACK
1oz cheddar cheese
Grapes

DINNER
Spanish chicken and rice, cooked in olive oil
Balsamic roast asparagus
Activia intensely creamy yogurt (2.5)

HEA: 250ml semi skimmed milk
HEB: 2 x Alpen lights
HEB: 1T olive oil
SYNS: 8

Congratulations Honey! You and your gorgeous daughter are beautiful. She looks such a relaxed and happy baby. Good luck with shifting the weight-give it time and it will happen knowing you!x

Thanks so much Sarah!! I need all the encouragement I can get at this point! :D

Back