*honey's Recipes

made the onion bhajis last night they were yummy as good as shop bought, the only thing i did do was spray some fry light half way through cooking and they browned really well.

made a cool dip with them made from mint, cucumber and onken fat free natural yogurt

just thought i'd bump as it has got burried.

Hey, Maybe try increasing the sweetner ( did you use a USA cup measurement?) or reduce the cocoa powder, may have been that making it bitter. I seem to remember a degree of trial and error with that cake!

*honey said:
Hey, Maybe try increasing the sweetner ( did you use a USA cup measurement?) or reduce the cocoa powder, may have been that making it bitter. I seem to remember a degree of trial and error with that cake!

Haha sorry to sound silly but wat is a usa cup?? Maybe i didnt add enuff hehe also it didnt really taste ov chocolate xx

So many nice ideas, going to write a shopping list ready for next week. Im going to make something to take to class, just cant decide what lol. Thank you for putting the photos and recipes on here.

These look great. Will be trying a few this week :)

Wow...these all look so good, I will defo be trying them out, starting with the diet coke chicken ...looks fab, just got to say I really think this thread is great, and I will be following, thank you for sharing these great recipes :)

Ignore previous message- found someone else had asked and answered this. Thanks for sharing all your recipes!!

fantastic recipies. me and you started at the same weight and are at the same right now too!!!!

Back