Honk for every 100% day!

Setas said:
well done Susie - gets easier day by day when you are 100%

love the playsuit Kimmie - shame I'm too old to wear one (or feel it anyway!)

Never too old!!

I'm so poorly! Have flu/cold type thing and feel crappy :(

Oh and HONK!!

HONK!!!! to 11 100% days. Well done all! Xx

HONK !!!!!
DAY 16

honk 6 days :)

Honk day 67 100%!!!!

Were all doing so well! Well done everyone!! X

Going to struggle this week as I'm at home on my own all week! Argh

Going to struggle this week as I'm at home on my own all week! Argh

I am at home alot on my own when my OH is at work and my son is at nursery and I find those times the hardest! thats when I clean the house!!!

xxx

Emma1904 said:
I am at home alot on my own when my OH is at work and my son is at nursery and I find those times the hardest! thats when I clean the house!!!

xxx

I can't be arsed to clean lol

I have the same lack of motivation today! I'm sitting here in my PJ's watching a bit of Jeremy and fiddling around on the PC! (clearly its going to be a productive day!)

x x x

Emma1904 said:
I have the same lack of motivation today! I'm sitting here in my PJ's watching a bit of Jeremy and fiddling around on the PC! (clearly its going to be a productive day!)

x x x

Lol well iv so far bathed kids and gutted upstairs! Cleaned downstairs just to Hoover and I'm done! Just aload of washing and drying to do which I HATE!! I hate folding clothes and putting them away so there in a "neat" pile ready to be sorted tomorrow lol

Think that was my problem yesterday and why i struggled, DH away all day.

Not been feeling that positive today either but 100% so having an early honk!!! ;) x

Honk! But my god I'm so hungry! Could eat a kebab chips n curry sauce right now!! :(

HONK!!! First 100% day in a looooong time. I'm officially back on the straight and narrow after Christmas (took me a while!!!!!) :D

Back