Honk for every 100% day!

Going to be 100% today but bloody hell it's hard lol feel so sick :( and kiddies just had chips n sauce for lunch n smells so good :(

Honky honk honk!! xx

HONKEY HONK HONK HONK to a 100% WEEK !!!!

Honk honk

I have started back on my anti depressants. I'm hoping these will help me over come the nasty voices in my head lol

I feel quiet positive about tomorrow bit also worried that I will cheat without realising !?! But I will come and moan on here if I struggle! :)

I have started back on my anti depressants. I'm hoping these will help me over come the nasty voices in my head lol

I feel quiet positive about tomorrow bit also worried that I will cheat without realising !?! But I will come and moan on here if I struggle! :)

Good luck hun, hope you manage to stay strong. Feeling like turd myself today. Gonna go to bed and hopefully wake up a different person tomorrow.

:)

Honk happy days :) :)

So far I'm HO as in half way through! 4hours until Adam home!! Common Kim!!!!!

So far I'm HO as in half way through! 4hours until Adam home!! Common Kim!!!!!

im sorry that sent me off in fits of giggles

tonight matthew im going to be a HO lol

Honkkkk!!!! Yayy

Can't stop trumping lol

Feeling really positive ATM!! Woooahh 16.10 on scales this morning! I started at 23.5 but got upto 26-27 when pregnant- at 19 years old!!!! Ergh!
But I can see how I got so fat.. I ate so much crap and calories when I was younger! Not so much take away or fast food but chocolate and big portions!! Not blaming my parents at all because I knew how I was and how I'd spend my dinner money on crap.

But it also has brought back memories of going on a one day a week college course at 15 and sitting in the loo every lunch o eat my dinner!! And not having one friend what so ever there. I hate hate hate still eating out an always make my OH order so they can't tell what is mine!

Also...

I'm now smaller then I was when I met my other half at 16.. And then he couldn't keep his hands of me, proper fancied the ass off me. But he's not all over me like he use to be? I'm guessing me being 27stone has left me with too much saggy skin. When I was 16 I was big but "toned" an could wear whatever I wanted! I wore skirts without tights n used to get chatted up all the time! Once I went shopping with my mummy and was walking back to the car and this lad followed me all the way to it to ask for my number!! Haha! That would never ever happen now! An I'm only 20! Now I have so much saggy ness and ripples that I look a mess if I don't wear 3 layers!

Like now.. I have two tops on, one unde one to hold my belly in haha but its bloody red hot outside!

I suppose I would prefer to look good in nice slim clothes then "fit" the saggy skin and look sooo huge that I'm pregnant with triplets!

Sorry for my little moan haha

Back