Hoooray 1000 works!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dogtanion, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Been on 1000 ish for two and a half weeks and gained 5lb in first week - but stuck with it and lost three now so looks like I might make my 10 stone target by the end of the month!!!:D

Just to encourage those people worrying about maintaining - stick with it and it works!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Really pleased to hear it :clap: Well done for seeing it through after the gain :cool:

4. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Dogtanion for this post.
    It reassures me, as i have feared not losing those final few pounds.
    Moving up the steps has been my fear. On SS the weight just falls off. On CD810, i continued to lose weight, but was supposed to move to CD1000 last Monday, but failed, owing to a mini 4 day hol in the USA.
    I have reverted back to CD810 til my WI tomorrow night, after fearing that i may have gained weight whilst away. I was naughty on Tuesday and Wednesday (a little wine, beer and food ), after having been 100% CD for 7 weeks.
    Shall move back to CD1000 on Tuesday i think. Will chat with CDC tomorrow.

5. abz

abz Gold Member

well done hon :D that's great news :)

abz xx

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Nibbles - my cdc recommended that I just did carbs for one meal the first week with my three packs - kind of 900 cals ish! So you don't get the carbs overload like I did - she did that and didn't gain at all - but I am sure a cdc will be along to confirm if this is a good idea!!

7. minime

minime Gold Member

So glad it worked for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.