Hoooray 1000 works!

Dogtanion

Silver Member
Been on 1000 ish for two and a half weeks and gained 5lb in first week - but stuck with it and lost three now so looks like I might make my 10 stone target by the end of the month!!!:D

Just to encourage those people worrying about maintaining - stick with it and it works!!

Really pleased to hear it :clap: Well done for seeing it through after the gain :cool:

Thanks Dogtanion for this post.
It reassures me, as i have feared not losing those final few pounds.
Moving up the steps has been my fear. On SS the weight just falls off. On CD810, i continued to lose weight, but was supposed to move to CD1000 last Monday, but failed, owing to a mini 4 day hol in the USA.
I have reverted back to CD810 til my WI tomorrow night, after fearing that i may have gained weight whilst away. I was naughty on Tuesday and Wednesday (a little wine, beer and food ), after having been 100% CD for 7 weeks.
Shall move back to CD1000 on Tuesday i think. Will chat with CDC tomorrow.

Nibbles - my cdc recommended that I just did carbs for one meal the first week with my three packs - kind of 900 cals ish! So you don't get the carbs overload like I did - she did that and didn't gain at all - but I am sure a cdc will be along to confirm if this is a good idea!!

Back