Hope for anyone with saggy boobs!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
I lost over 100 lbs doing LL and one 'side effect' was awful saggy boobs.

I finished doing LL management a few months ago and have been maintaining nicely. I just wanted to give anyone hope who is doing LL at the moment. My saggy boobs are starting to 'perk up' a bit and now look reasonable again.

The skin is starting to retract and tighten up, albeit slowly. I have not used any creams to help quicken up the process. The same can be said for the loose skin on my abdomen. I think what is helping is keeping an eye on my body fat percentage. It is still fluctuating between 21 and 24%.

Stay active. Be aware of good posture. Drink the water.

I hope to see more improvements over the next few months. I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks AJ, that's really cheered me up. It will cheer my husband up even more!

well done. glad things r starting to head back north lol. curious to see if it improves even more in he coming months. xx

Thanks for that post AJ - hope springs eternal!

That is very comforting to hear as scooping them into my Bras is my latest pastime!

Keep us posted

Sam xx

Thanks for that AJ. It is the major downside of LL for me, that I have so much loose skin now.

My tum is wrinkly, but I can keep it hidden most of the time, but no clingy dresses etc! My boobs are further south than swallows in winter, but I am hoping a good bra will help them home. My least fave thing right now are my arms, one gust of wind & I'd be off. I am pretty fed up that I still cannot wear short sleeves or sleevless tops in the sunshine, altho I fully intend to do so on our hols...well no-onw knows me there or even cares I suspect!!

I am glad to know that, given time, things may inprove a little! At least my hubby is a real darling and tells me "sexy is in your head....I love what you are doing!" He relishes the "new" feeling of actual bones beneath my skin, however floppy it may be!!

Thanks for posting this; I have been really down about the loose skin for all sorts of reasons. This has been a very timely boost.

Thank you.

Mrs Lxxxxxxx

Cheers AJ - this is good news for you and for the rest of us. I currently hate the crinklyness of my boobs as they were always so firm ..... would still rather be slim with crinkly boobs though rather than fat and firm boobed :)

Cath

Back