hope I don't bore you all - my daily diary

junesboat

Hi,
starting my first entry on my downhill track to a slimmer healthier me!
Todays mission (should I choose to accept it :D) is to gather info on my chosen path.....and that will be.....slimming world.
I have trolled my way through this sight, and gained much information and help from all its members,and now i am ready for my big day.
I will be back tomorrow, and write just how it as gone, sorry to bore you, but at my weight I will try anything to inspire me, and any help or advice will be much appreciated.;)

June

Hi June,

Good luck with your journey. Just thought I'd mention, although I wish you all the luck in the world with your mission, a goal weight of less than 3 and a half stone (in your stats) is a little optimistic by any slimming standards! :D

Hels

day 2
Breakfast.
baked beans, mushrooms , fried egg (1 syn)

Snack: banana

Lunch
Jacket Potatoe, baked beans, cheese (from allowance)

Dinner
parsnips, carrots broccoli, cauliflower, turkey, potatoes, gravy (1 syn)

BIG MISTAKE.....can Necastle brown ale (9.5 sins)

syns today11.5 , will be better tomorrow, done my shopping, its the evenings that tempt me, but now i know I have things I can eat that are free.
back for day three.

June
:wavey:

Hi Helsangel,
I agree It is a big jump, but I will be happy with smaller goals of 7lbs, and even though I would love to loose 3.5 stones, I am aware I will need to assess this as I go down, Im in my early 50s, and loosing too much may not look good on me, so I wll play it by ear, and when I have got far enough to say I feel good with my body and my health, I will maintain.
Thanks for the good wishes, i am open to any suggestions and support.
:thankyou:

June

Hi Helsangel,
I agree It is a big jump, but I will be happy with smaller goals of 7lbs, and even though I would love to loose 3.5 stones, I am aware I will need to assess this as I go down, Im in my early 50s, and loosing too much may not look good on me, so I wll play it by ear, and when I have got far enough to say I feel good with my body and my health, I will maintain.
Thanks for the good wishes, i am open to any suggestions and support.
:thankyou:

June

Hi June,

I was just playing with you. When I wrote that, your stats in the left hand column said you wanted to get to a final goal weight of 3 and a half stone!! I see you've changed them now so it makes much more sense. Totally doable and very sensible. :)

Hels

Back