hope lives food diary!

liveinhope

why not! everyone else is noting what they eat, so i may as well join in, keeps us on the straight and narrow.

breakfast - porridge made with water, sweetener and semi skimmed to cool it down.
lunch - 120gm tin of mackeral fillets in tomatoe sauce on 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted.
snack - a mandarin.
dinner - fillet of chicken stirfried with soy sauce garlic, chilli powder, veg and small portion of noodles.

and the good old 2 litres of water.
long may it last :):):)

wednesdays menu

hi,
breakfast - the usual porridge

lunch - prawns with fat free thousand island sauce, lettuce, tomatoe cucumber and 2 slices wholemeal bread,

snack - a mandarin

dinner - potatoes, carrotts and parsnips, broccolli and cod baked in tin foil with slice of lemon & mixed herbs.

called to a friend and had a lidl smoothie pointed at 2.5 points

ok day i guess.

thursdays menu

hi all, have to be honest enjoyed my menu today, cost me alot of points, but having fish everyday for lunch and prob in 2 main meals this week, i think i have compensated:
b - porridge with the usual

l - small packet of crab sticks only about 1 point, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber and fat free thousand island again. i slice wholemeal bread

d - o dear! pork loin chop cooked in g foreman grill (5 points), courgette, onion, garlic, chilli powder and a dreaded about 40gms unsalted cashew nuts (prob 5 points again!) and about a 2 point portion of couscous.

Very nice, about 2.5litres water today.
no snacking - ok'ish happy.;)

fridays diary

Hi all, ok day so far

b - porridge made with water sweetener and semi skimmed to cool

l - small portion beans on 2 slices wholemeal toast, no butter
amd hope lives for the weekend!!

d - salmon darne baked in oven wrapped in tin foil with drop of water, herbs and lemon, potatoes, cauliflower and green beans.

snack - bag of hula hoops from multi pack:):):):):)

saturday's fare

b - porridge

l - ham salad sandwich

d - garlic herb and smoked ham taglietelle

snack - 1 apple & sultana muffin
and contemplating low fat bag of crisps (well it is the weekend)lol:)

sundays menu

well had an ok day again today
breakfast - what no porridge!!!!! had a fried egg on toast for a change and that was almost 12 o clock so kept me going for a while,
snack - apple and sultana muffin and 1 ww biscuit

dinner - roasted vegetable quiche, it was beaufiful and only 2.5 points,

about a lite of water.
and a short walk (wekk it was cold out!):eek:

mondays diary

breakfast - porridge

lunch - tuna mayo and sweetcorn on brown bread

dinner - another story - went out went 3 friends and lets just say i'm just home and had a lovely time. lol - for a monday nite that was great
shared chicken goujons, lasagne, shared apple crumble and 2 bottles of wine between 3 of us.
it's over now anf thats that - no weigh in till next monday, ha ha

tuesdays offerings!

tuesday

breakfast - porridge

lunch - d.i.y. tuna mayo and sweetcorn on brown bread

dinner - oriental chicken stir-fry with noodles

snack a mandarin

and i might have another later or something:):):)

wednesdays wonder!

hi everyone,

breakfast - porridge

lunch - tin of mackrel fillets in tomatoe sauce on brown bread toasted

dinner - small cod fillet baked in oven, with potatoes, cauliflower and broccolli.

snack -a mandarin

Hi, Food looks great! Are you on Core or points? Have only started back this week - always do points. Couldn 't get my head round Core!

Good luck!
Jackie

Just realised how good you are at not snacking, you seem to be really good at sticking to points, how many you on a day??

Ps. Salad for lunch today - no soup in sight yeyh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi joanne, i try and stay clear of the s**t, once i have my mind set on something i'll do it. try i work off about 18/20 points, before i used to write it down all the time, and there were every few things i didn't know the points of. so now from experience i know the portion sizes but really just use by head in picking the right foods, fresh veg, chicken, fish, red meat once maybe twice a week, and keep the menu varied, drink the water and the walking, we have a good treadmill at home, hubbie uses it everyday and i prefer the walking and fresh air after been in an office all day. hope that gives u another insight into me?????
Just realised how good you are at not snacking, you seem to be really good at sticking to points, how many you on a day??

Ps. Salad for lunch today - no soup in sight yeyh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jaxi, how are u doing, see above thread also, i don't know i am something in the middle of core and points, i tend to do alot of receipes from ww books, know my portion sizes, am really aware of what i eat. I know ww really suits and works for me but i feel alot is got to do with your frame of mind also, eg bad day at work, words with teenage daughter (who always thinks she know best), can set things off also, if you get my meaning things go wrong u feel like throwing everything up in the hair and on the other end when things are great there isn't a thing that can hold you back. hope this is of some help to you. at the end of the day weight loss is for you and you alone. you do it for yourself.:D:D
Hi, Food looks great! Are you on Core or points? Have only started back this week - always do points. Couldn 't get my head round Core!

Good luck!
Jackie

thursdays turn!

hi everyone,

b - porridge

lunch - crab sticks, lettuce tomatoe and cucumber

snack - cereal bar - 2 points

dinner - chicken chowder 3.5 points

half thinking a bag of hunky dorys is calling me!!!!!!!:confused::confused:

fridays fare!

to start - yes i had the hunky dory crisps last nite - 2 points

today

breakfast porridge

lunch met a friend for lunch chinese - chicken satay & fried rice

i know i should have had boiled, but i really really prefer fried and anyway i did pass on the complimentary chicken and sweetcorn soup!!!

still full at the moment
but i still have some of the chicken chowder in the fridge from yesterday and thats only 3.5 points
so hopefully i'm still doing ok:):):):)
:) had my water today also.

Oh man

Didn't make it on the forum yest (feeling crap and had to go straight to bed after work!) Totally itching to get back on it 2day!!

I know what you mean about setting your mind to it. When I did weight watchers before I found it quite easy to loose consistently, my mum and I did it together and I used to bug her because i took it so seriously and wouldn't give in to things. It's the only way for me too!!

Hope you've got a good weekend planned. Still no soup for lunch, yeyh me!!!

x

hi joanne, fair play, not much soup this week:D:D, still have some chowder for tomorrow, only 3.5 points, now small problem the freezer is full and i'm trying to get my way thru it! my 19 year old - well i suppose she will come and go over the weekend and as i have mentioned before the hubbie doesn't eat meat, fish or potatoes, so last week end we were all eating different things so it would be sort of ok to have something to eat together! so there is a mediterean veg pizza that we could share, i pointed it tonight 13 points for the whole thing, so that would be 6.5 for me, 3.5 for the chowder if i have that for lunch and it is very filling and i seem to be working backwards now, and the porridge for breakie, so i suppose it is doable!!!! sunday i might have pork chops baked with apple, and def a dessert thrown in. so thats the plan, hand i have a lot of veg so i could chance the roast veg quiche and freeze it for during the week, whats your plan???????

oooh that sounds lovely!!!

Well half way through plan for today. Had hairdressers at 9 this morn so had a slice of ww toast to keep me going. I'm going to combine breakfast and lunch witha roll and ww bacon which ive had! Reason being got friends over tonight. I'm planning on making fajhitas with a nice salad, which i'll be able to point for easily. Ive got the low fat cheese for me to sprinkle on and fat free yoghurt instead of the sour cream for the others. I found some ww cheese curls - must be like quavers?? that i'll nibble on while the others gorge on morrisons 'the best' lucky doggers!!!!

Really haven't thought about 2moro yet, we usually go to bf mum and dads for dinner but reckon the forecast is for snow 2moro so just having a day in. Mite try something adventurous, will keep you posted!

Have posted the recipe for malaysian chicken on the recipe thread.

Have great weekend x

saturdays menu

hi everyone
breakfast - porridge with water prob 2.5

lunch - chicken chowder 3.5 points

snack - cereal bar 1.5 points

dinner - pizza!!!!! 6.5 points

later - 1 g+t prob 1.5

and bag hunky dorys - 2points

hi everyone
breakfast - porridge with water prob 2.5

lunch - chicken chowder 3.5 points

snack - cereal bar 1.5 points

dinner - pizza!!!!! 6.5 points

later - 1 g+t prob 1.5

and bag hunky dorys - 2points

Know what you mean about pizza, its the bloomin cheese that does it. What are hunky dorys?? Do tell!! x

Back