HOPE

fairy10

Hi guys ,,wi tomorrow and im praying for 4 pounds after my 2 1/4 last week ,it made this week very tough ,i needed all my willpower ,i know its still a loss but i just need 4 pounds to spur me along for next week .. ive pushed myself through this weekend literally lol .. bought 5 litres of water yesterday and carried it around with me like gold dust hehe , good luck to everyone on wi this week :)

GOOD LUCK, I bet you get a fantastic result xxx

thankyou ,, fingers crossed :) .. and good luck to you

As you can tell we're all rootin for ya. ;) I'm pretty sure you'll get your 4lbs, you certainly deserve it for getting thru a tough week. Well done and GOOD LUCK!! ;)

Hi guys ,,wi tomorrow and im praying for 4 pounds after my 2 1/4 last week ,it made this week very tough ,i needed all my willpower ,i know its still a loss but i just need 4 pounds to spur me along for next week .. ive pushed myself through this weekend literally lol .. bought 5 litres of water yesterday and carried it around with me like gold dust hehe , good luck to everyone on wi this week :)

Good luck sweetie, we started at the same time remember? You are doing sooo much better than me :eek:

xxxxx

I would cross everything to wish you luck but with the amount of trips to the loo I need to take I can't so just my fingers x

Good luck sweetie, we started at the same time remember? You are doing sooo much better than me :eek:

xxxxx
lol -she's only 4lb ahead ya moo! :D Stop your panicking! ;)

You'll be fine Fairy, we both will. I had a low loss last week so am hoping for 3lb tomorrow to achieve my mini goal. What time do you get weighed?

x

cuddly fairy ,i get weighed at about 1 but im going in about 10.30 ,so ill post as soon as i find out ,,good luck ,.. lol libertygirl but it was totm when i got my first weigh so the big loss the first week was partly due to that ;) ..

Back