Attack Hoping this works!!

zowee

Evening everyone!!
im zowee, and im hoping to be a regular here!
Starting Dukan tomorrow - tried lipotrim - lasted 24 hours :( feeling like a right failure at the moment to be honest :( just couldnt stomach the taste of the shakes :( weak i know!!!
A friend recommended dukan after noticing i eat quite low carb already.
I have 3 children, a son aged 6, step daughter who lives with us age 6, and a daughter age 3. I am currently weighing 14st1lb :( Height is 170cm. BMI 32. Not good! Oh and im 25 years old.
i lost my baby weight after child number one no problem but after my daughter and 2 years with the implant i am finding losing weight impossible :(
i am going to have a real go at this anyway - i will edit my profile and ticker when i have time on the laptop :)

Welcome zowee! This is the only diet that I've managed to stick to, so I can't recommend it highly enough! I would never last on a meal replacement diet, so I don't blame you for making the switch. Looking forward to further updates :)x

Hey zowee!!!
Like you I too tried the lipotrim and it was a total disaster, I was starving the whole time and felt sick and couldn't stop thinking of food, the shakes were a total turn off to (think I lasted a couple of days!)
Dukan is amazing, you will not go hungry, you can still eat real food and best of all you will lose weight!! I'm still relartively new to it, but have to say it is the best diet I have ever tried!!! Looking forward to reading your posts, good luck :)

Hello Zowee
welcome. I am on day 9 & loving this diet. It is the first time in years that I have actually followed the plan & not cheated. Good luck!

Hi Zowee I came from another low carb (ish) diet and found Dukan really easy to switch too. I did wonder if I would get the amazing results I have seen some get during attack, but yes I did and it was a great motivator.

Welcome to the diet that WILL successfully help you tw xx good luck

Welcome to you zowee and jelliebabe.

This diet really really does work. Yes you are restricted, BUT, its what is needed to succeed. have a look thru the recipe threads, search on google for ideas and plan your weeks menu. Shop accordingly. Don't forget the oabran, your MUST have it. Lots of fluids in which ever form you find palatable. A lot of us can't stand water for isntance, I drink coffees, coke zero and a single glass of water. Once in cruise I have a hot choc (low fat) for supper. But it is counted as a tolerated item. List is somewhere on the threads.

I never ever feel hungry, ok thats a tiny lie, i feel hungry when i stupidly go too long between meals. I was always a 3-4 hour eat ameal person. Now I can go from half 7 in the morning with my porridge breakfast and go thru till half one and only be slightly peckish for my lunch.

Stick at it and you will see ace results.

Back