Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

BeckyT said:
Morning!

What time did you get up this morning?!?

I'm excited about my day ahead on ww! I need to have a read through my books again and get used to how many pro points things are. I have done the old ww but it was a lot of years ago and I certainly don't remember it... I've been brainwashed by SW!!!

I hope you have time to make your shake today!! WI for you tomorrow!! x

Far to early!!!!

I live in southeast London and travel to southwest London for work so need to leave house @7am ish!! If I wanna actually wake up do DVD and get kids up I need to be up around 5:30ish am lol!!

Yay for you!! You'll do fab hun, sometimes you just gotta find something that works and fits into your lifestyle :D

Yup had me shake today!! Only have 1 a day than CC all day I like that!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you Hannah? I was so used to old way so just couldn't get in the zone but I guess I could not have been diet zone mood when I tried it!

xx

Morning All!!

Shake-Done!

Shred-Done!

That's it so far lol!!

WI tomorrow eeeeeeek!! Really want 2lbs off but will be happy with 1!!

Hope your all having a good morning

xx

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you get the result you want, im positive you will!
xx

Bambalina11 said:
Morning All!!

Shake-Done!

Shred-Done!

That's it so far lol!!

WI tomorrow eeeeeeek!! Really want 2lbs off but will be happy with 1!!

Hope your all having a good morning

xx

Well done fingers x for you, we are having a planned high cal night and I feel guilty not been over my cals at all in the past week.

hannah13 said:
Well done fingers x for you, we are having a planned high cal night and I feel guilty not been over my cals at all in the past week.

Awe thanks Hun!!

Don't be!! You've been doing soooo good!!

Tomo night I'm having Indian!! Not gonna eat much in morning to have it though!! Lol

Enjoy everyone needs a treat otherwise u just crack and go all food monster

Xx

Thanks Hun!! Your days Sunday isn't it xx

It sure is, but i've started freaking out about all this BMR/Calorie needs stuff, turns out I'm eating waaaaay less calories than I should to maintain a steady weight loss, so I'm scared that i've not lost this week :( Apparently i need to eat 1750 cals a day to lose 2lbs a week but i,ve only eaten like 1080 today and the rest of the weeks pretty much been the same. But because of my work hours and the routine I have, I don't feel like I'm leaving myself hungry, so I don't want to eat anything else. Arrrggghh its all so confusing. I've been doing so well i'd be gutted if i didn't lose this week just because I didnt eat enough!!
wow sorry I bet you didnt expect a ranty reply like this!!
xx

Hezz123 said:
It sure is, but i've started freaking out about all this BMR/Calorie needs stuff, turns out I'm eating waaaaay less calories than I should to maintain a steady weight loss, so I'm scared that i've not lost this week :( Apparently i need to eat 1750 cals a day to lose 2lbs a week but i,ve only eaten like 1080 today and the rest of the weeks pretty much been the same. But because of my work hours and the routine I have, I don't feel like I'm leaving myself hungry, so I don't want to eat anything else. Arrrggghh its all so confusing. I've been doing so well i'd be gutted if i didn't lose this week just because I didnt eat enough!!
wow sorry I bet you didnt expect a ranty reply like this!!
xx

Hahahaha, I'm not laughing at you but on page 2 or 3 of this thread you will see I HAD THE EXACT SAME FREAKOUT!!!! Literally!!!!

I think we wanna lose weight so bad that we presume the quicker is coming off the better when in fact it's not..... I've been eating from 1360-1470 a day that should be enough for me to lose around 1lb-1.25lbs a week which is safe for me, I'm repairing my after years of dodgy eating ect and losing FAT not muscle (I asked on MFP thread to explain it in DETAIL to me!!) they even advised to eat back the excercise cals as they don't count though to deduct 25-30% of MFP number as its a bit generous! They told me that if you have 75lbs to lose then it's safe to lose 2lb a week, 20-50lbs then 1lb a week! Anything under that aim for half pound. You want to lose the fat from you not your muscle. They advised to do cardio mixed with strength training so even if it's slow on losing the lbs you are changing your body shape. Now I want to be a size 12 with a butt and awesome chest :D the strength thing would work for me!! I don't want to be a size 6-8 with a b cup and no junk in ma trunk cause that's just not how I like to look! Now when I get to my perfect size (thinking about changing my goals to inches not weight.....) I'll still be eating around 1500-1600 cals a day to maintain it!! Its not good to drop below 1200 cals cause you go into starvation mode and plateau....every 3months they advised to take a week off diet then restart to get the metabolisim going!

That's why this week I know I'm only gonna be down a 1lb even though after reading through some if the VLC diets where they drop 1stone a month and I'm jealous as hell I know I'm changing my lifestyle where eventually (in theory) it should become habit. I have 1shake a day (eventually this will be swapped for food) and CC the rest of my day. It's a long old process but it'll work out in the end. When I lost those 3lbs last week I plugged the new figure into MFP and it dropped my calories by 10cals, I can live with that :D

Hope I'm making sense and not rambling to your rant :D

Ps bought mini milks as couldn't find skinny cow in sainsburys AT ALL!!!

xx

hannah13 said:
Really didn't enjoy my high cal tea, back to normal cals tomorrow.

You all had a good evening?

Awwwww :( that takes the fun out of it!!!!

I went to bed well early all these early mornings are doing me in lol!!!

How you feeling today?xx

Omg!!! Omg!!! I am in the 12's!!!!!!!

So I weighed this morning and I'm 12st 10.6lbs GET IN THERE!!!!!! I can't beleive it as I've been scale hopping almost daily it was saying yesterday that I was 12st 13lbs?!!! But Sat is my weigh in day, so fricking happy!!! I've just updated my stats on Minis and it's saying I've lost half a stone since starting!! I know it's Defo water weight but it's a fraaking start!!! So proud right now!! I think I may have even moved out of the 180lbs bracket now!! My BMI has dropped to 28 which is a whole 1.something down from starting this diet!!!!

Big Smiles :D

xx

Day 1 was successfully completed and I really enjoyed it. The funny thing is the amount of calories I ate yesterday was thereabouts the same as what I was having on SF yet I felt more full and I didn't feel like I was missing out on food! So I've come to a couple of conclusions... 1, I like eating (which is what got me into this state!) 2, it's mind over matter and 3, I need the discipline of going to a class to get weighed

I bet you're so pleased to be in the 12's! x

BeckyT said:
Day 1 was successfully completed and I really enjoyed it. The funny thing is the amount of calories I ate yesterday was thereabouts the same as what I was having on SF yet I felt more full and I didn't feel like I was missing out on food! So I've come to a couple of conclusions... 1, I like eating (which is what got me into this state!) 2, it's mind over matter and 3, I need the discipline of going to a class to get weighed

I bet you're so pleased to be in the 12's! x

I think we all like eating hahahaha!!

Maybe it's the shakes that's a whopping 460cals that you could have been eating, I still look at the shakes as a drink not a meal, so I only have 1 in the morning :D maybe you just needed those cals for food!!!

Glad it's clicking for you, better to do something that clicks and gets you in the zone than something that you just can't connect with!!

I am sooooo happy!!! I'm gonna be chasing you into the 11's lol xx

Omg!!! Omg!!! I am in the 12's!!!!!!!

So I weighed this morning and I'm 12st 10.6lbs GET IN THERE!!!!!! I can't beleive it as I've been scale hopping almost daily it was saying yesterday that I was 12st 13lbs?!!! But Sat is my weigh in day, so fricking happy!!! I've just updated my stats on Minis and it's saying I've lost half a stone since starting!! I know it's Defo water weight but it's a fraaking start!!! So proud right now!! I think I may have even moved out of the 180lbs bracket now!! My BMI has dropped to 28 which is a whole 1.something down from starting this diet!!!!

Big Smiles :D

xx

That is fantastic well done you!!!! Such a good feeling to see the number on the scales string lower and lower! Enjoy that Indian tonight, you deserve it!!

Xx

Back