Total Solution Hoping to be a flab free 40!

Lovelyjoolz said:
Sorry to crash your diary Sarahlou, but I wanted to reply to juliebags' post.

When I was on Cambridge we were allowed coke zero and the strawberry & kiwi water but I found that it kicked me out of ketosis. Some people are very sensitive to it apparantly, especially during the first 2 weeks.

Once I was heavily into ketosis (around 3 weeks in) I found I could drink 1 can of coke zero per day and my weigh loss wouln't suffer. Anymore than 1 can though and I was kicked straight out of ketosis and started feeling hungry again.

It's possible that you are sensitive to aspartame and saccharine like I am, and if you're having a can of zero AND strawberry water AND sweetening your tea/coffee, that could be leeping you out of ketosis. Try avoiding these for a couple of days and see if ketoss kicks in.

Good luck!
xxxxx

No worries lovelyjoolz! Had no idea that some people are more sensitive than others so am glad you posted :)
Good luck with your first day tomorrow - bet you can't wait to get home to your parcel ;) x

Thanks lovelyjoolz,
Bloodyhell i had a 1.5ltr bottle of both strawberry water & coke zero ooops back to plain old watr for mexxx

It's worth trying it juliebags. It would be such a shame if you've been working so hard and sticking to it and it's the drinks that let you down!

This time around I'm going to get some ketostix to test when I'm in ketosis. When they get really dark pink, I'll start introducing some coke zero - the fizziness really helps with ketosis-mouth.

Try cogate peroxyl its a soultion of hydrogen peroxide, it will oxygenate all the & very good for staining xx boots also do a solution but you need to ask over the counter .ps make sure you floss & brush ur tongue x

Well done mate on doing day 6. So close now. And 8lbs is fab.

zoebear said:
Well done mate on doing day 6. So close now. And 8lbs is fab.

Hey matey! Thanks :) am dead chuffed! How's your tummy troubles? Have you got your s&s? I ordered some samples today.. Just 3 meals and 3 bars to try - happy with the exante shakes and tesco bars but be nice to add a meal (ha! I v much doubt it) and have a diff bar once in a while... Have you got an s&s diary? x

Tummy a lot better. Yes I have a diary over there. Packs arrive today so prob start tomorrow.

Day 7. You've done amazing!!!!

Hurry uP tomorrow weigh in xxxx

zoebear said:
Tummy a lot better. Yes I have a diary over there. Packs arrive today so prob start tomorrow.

Day 7. You've done amazing!!!!

Brilliant! Good luck... Will pop over and say hi :)
Thanks, day 7 feels great - only another 50 to go!!! Glad you're feeling better mate x

clairy said:
Hurry uP tomorrow weigh in xxxx

Lol!! I just really want week 1 done!! I weighed myself this morning and had sts :( am sure it's because I had 2 bars yesterday so that's it I'm not having bars until the weekend, and then only for dinner!! Just shakes and porridge for me and buckets of water! Have a great day 7 xx :)

Had a sneaky weigh soooooo disapppinted only4.5lbs i know a loss is a loss but was hoping btwn 7-9lbs especially having starved all bloody week, have lost that in one week at slimming world & stuffed myself! Lets hope tommorrow is move favourable,so we can push into week2

Right, back to positive thinking! Have split my vanilla shake into 4 & using as a milk substitite in coffee- much better! If the scales are not good so be it i am gpimg back to my fitness regime(hubby reckons i am worse mood without exercise than i am without food & combo of both , poor bugger has had to sleep with one eye open ) lol! Sooo back to running/ strength training- i feel calmer thinking about it, if not lose lbs will al least lose inches, not really bothered what my jeans size is / as long as they look good !

Brilliant! Good luck... Will pop over and say hi :)
Thanks, day 7 feels great - only another 50 to go!!! Glad you're feeling better mate x

50 to go is nothing. And then skinny jeans, hot summer( we can dream cant we) and you will be shaking your stuff :banana dancer:

juliebags said:
Right, back to positive thinking! Have split my vanilla shake into 4 & using as a milk substitite in coffee- much better! If the scales are not good so be it i am gpimg back to my fitness regime(hubby reckons i am worse mood without exercise than i am without food & combo of both , poor bugger has had to sleep with one eye open ) lol! Sooo back to running/ strength training- i feel calmer thinking about it, if not lose lbs will al least lose inches, not really bothered what my jeans size is / as long as they look good !

Well done you!!! And a loss is a loss at the end of the day :) if you miss your exercise and you feel energised, go for it!! Your hubby will thank you ;) I agree with the size thing - having been mildly disappointed this morning I'm now thinking bigger picture too! Who cares about daily weights anyway... As long as we get to our goal whatever it is, then we should be happy :) have a super day!! x

zoebear said:
50 to go is nothing. And then skinny jeans, hot summer( we can dream cant we) and you will be shaking your stuff :banana dancer:

Ahhh hot summer would be nice eh... I know 50 isn't too bad in the whole scheme of things and the utter joy of wearing skinny jeans ( and shaking my stuff and not knocking everything over) will be bliss :) x

Well done you on completing a week. A tad gutted I'm not there with you, but will be right behind as of tomorrow snapping at your heels. X

So first weigh in and mixed feelings - sts again, so 8 lbs in total - at first was mortified and then had to have a little chat with myself... I would NEVER lose that calorie counting, I wouldn't have even made it to a weeks WI! It's the same loss I had on week 1 of LL and went on to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks - so its the bigger picture for me from now on! I'm 2lb away from 12 stone so if I can see 11s this week I'll be smiling :) :)
Hope everyone has a great day and loss if it's weigh in x

Well done huni. I too have lost 8lbs and met my first goal (which was to lose 7lb) so I'm a 1lb closer to goal 2 now plus it's my totm. Im really happy what an acheivent so glad I found this diet

:grouphugg:

Back