Total Solution Hoping to be a flab free 40!

well done :)

i also lost 8lb would of loved it to of been more but 8lb is still pretty good

Well done mate. That's is really really good. Do not think for a minute about being sad about that.. That's over half a stone of lard gone forever.. 4. Bags of sugar so I'm not surprised the inches have gone as well. More importantly you got thru the first week. You did it!!

clairy said:
Well done huni. I too have lost 8lbs and met my first goal (which was to lose 7lb) so I'm a 1lb closer to goal 2 now plus it's my totm. Im really happy what an acheivent so glad I found this diet

:grouphugg:

Thanks!! And well done to you too!! It is a huge achievement - so glad you've smashed your first goal :) xx

bb12 said:
well done :)

i also lost 8lb would of loved it to of been more but 8lb is still pretty good

Thanks :) 8lbs is great well done!! Now I've had time to think about it, I'm dead chuffed - would've been 2 (maybe) on another diet... At least that's week 1 done!! x

zoebear said:
Well done mate. That's is really really good. Do not think for a minute about being sad about that.. That's over half a stone of lard gone forever.. 4. Bags of sugar so I'm not surprised the inches have gone as well. More importantly you got thru the first week. You did it!!

Thanks!! Im happy now :) I think I had set myself too higher goal and on reflection am happy with that, the inches on my stomach I'm ecstatic about!! It was my totm last week so was prob bloated anyway but who cares!!!! 4 bags of sugar in the bin! Yay! Week 2 to tackle now ;)
Hope you sail through the next few days mate x

Well only a mere 5 lbs- booo! But it has taken me just under 12 st, so my target of 10st10lbs. by01apr is still achievable if i average 4-5 lbs per week, i gonna go back to exercise today had a wk off , its making me grumpy & flabby Well done everyone. Week2 hrre we come!

juliebags said:
Well only a mere 5 lbs- booo! But it has taken me just under 12 st, so my target of 10st10lbs. by01apr is still achievable if i average 4-5 lbs per week, i gonna go back to exercise today had a wk off , its making me grumpy & flabby Well done everyone. Week2 hrre we come!

5lbs is great juliebags! Well done :) Bet it was nice to see those 11's eh! That's what I'd hoped to do but alas still have 2 lb to go! I think 10.10 will be well achievable by then :) my goal is 10 by the end of april so am sure we'll do it! Happy exercising :) were gonna cruise week 2! x

I think when you look through & some peopl lose 13 lbs i a wk i suppose we all expect the same, i am just pleased for anything over 3 lb or i don ' think the sacriface would be worth it so jopimg for another 5lb nxt & still on target xx welldone to you too !

juliebags said:
I think when you look through & some peopl lose 13 lbs i a wk i suppose we all expect the same, i am just pleased for anything over 3 lb or i don ' think the sacriface would be worth it so jopimg for another 5lb nxt & still on target xx welldone to you too !

Yes definately... Would be nice now to just lose a steady 3-4 a week and we'll be there in no time... 5lb would be lovely!! Here's hoping! x

zoebear said:
How you doing mate??

Not bad thanks my dear :) feel v tired today - both girls ended up in our bed last night! So i'm bunking off today!! usually would eat my way through tiredness but as I'm not partaking in that for a while thought I'd put my feet up ;) had a s&s chilli for dinner last night and it was amazing!!
hope your days going good x

All fab with me. Sorry your night was bad, mine wasn't great either. Hope girls are better x

Yay well done Sarah! That's a fab start. You will easily get into the 11's this week! I've got WI tomorrow (after my terrible start!!) I reckon it'll be about 6 or 7 for me! Which I'll def take! X

Icandoit81 said:
Yay well done Sarah! That's a fab start. You will easily get into the 11's this week! I've got WI tomorrow (after my terrible start!!) I reckon it'll be about 6 or 7 for me! Which I'll def take! X

Thanks!! I hope so... Hope you had a good loss today, will check your diary hun x

Hope you're ok. Stay strong this weekend.. Think of Wednesday. Hope you have nice things planned.

Hi guys... Have slowly made the switch over the last couple of days to S&S - the draw of meals and veg was just too strong ;)
Good luck on your Exante journeys xx

Back