Hoping to be fabulous at 40

Loopeylou said:
Ahhh sweetie, I wish I had some advice but being new to it I've not been in the position yet. I don't doubt there will be lots of others who will be able to help.
Maybe go back to just 4 packs a day with no protein for the next 2 weeks to give you a boost you need. I ate protein once and it made me more hungry- god knows why lol

Hope your little one gets better soon.
((hugs)) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun :) still at it! Haven't given up (although I have just pinched a chip from kids plate!) just a bit down about it but I'll give it another week and see :) I have 4 packs anyhow as can't be bothered with the protein + vitamin! My snaffling of chicken n ham is extra ;) but even with cals of up to 800 I should be losing and it's not every day..
Weird you felt hungry, but like you say maybe just stick to packs till you just can't take it any longer lol!! :) xx

no1mom23 said:
I was like two weeks ago then all this week ive been sabotaging myself. Thinking of doing filling and healthy for a week then go back on s&s for the rest of April to finish packs and hopefully get a last little boost before ww on 2/05/12. Sympathise with you as i know how disheartening it can be. Jus keep in mind your total loss youve had as this will show your hard work is worth it. Hugs xx

It's a vicious circle isn't it! Wish I had enough time to do a week of something else to maybe kickstart my metabolism again... I would never have lost this much so quickly on anything else so am happy with overall loss, just would have been nice to end in the 10's but what will be, will be :) xx

First I have to say mini eggs are the work of the devil! Am struggling anyway without the constant bombardment of small chocolate delights that my daughters keep bringing home!! Second I'm flipping freezing!!! I'm taking it as a good sign that the few mini eggs that have rolled into my mouth haven't kicked me out of k ;)
I've noticed quite worryingly that I look older all of a sudden lol! More lines in my face... Am guessing holding a bit of weight plumps you out and this was to be expected! Has anyone else noticed this? My oh says I'm being silly but what does he know, he sees me every day and he's a man ;)
Am still waiting for the email on refeeding... Read my reply wrong (must have been so excited) and what Karen actually said was rob will finish it this afternoon may be ready this evening.... I soooo hope he emails once it's done as every little bleep my phone makes I pounce on it in anticipation!! So sad :) ah well having an Atkins bar as a treat once the muffins have gone to bed :) hope everyone's cool xx

Good luck with your refeeding! I'll check out your diary on refeeding to see how you are doing.

I think chocolate full stop is the work of the devil - i did Atkins a few years ago and those Atkins bars set me off with the munchies too!

When my kids were young i was a terrible picker, i asked both their grandmothers not to bring them sweets and chocs, more for the sake of their teeth than anything, my mum was fine and did what i asked but my m-i-l always turned up with a bag of sweets or chocs - when they were really young i'd just dump them in the bin once she'd gone home but as they got older that didn't work. And the temptation to pick at them was irresistible. I'm sure it must just be a mum thing :)

Anyroad, i've waffled on quite enough! catch up with you again soon :wavey:

Back