Hoping to Be Smaller Soon

Well, today is day 13 of me being on S&S. I haven't done a diet like this before, pretty much every kind of diet going, but not a frp like this. I've had a really good result too, in that I have lost over 14lbs now.
I started at 16stone on the nose and when I weighed myself this morning, I was 14st 13lb and 4oz. I had a baby in January and when i first got on the scales when i got back in to the real world I was around 18stone. I guess that was March time. I have to be honest and the bulk of the weight came off relatively easily and I got down to 15st by June time, which was my pre-pregnancy weight (15st 3, for both my children), but then it crept up & I danced around the 15st/16st mark for a month or so. We had a holiday, I have a mental list of justifications for this as long as your arm, but the fact is, I was still hugely overweight for my 5ft 4" frame. The lightest I have been recently was about 13st/13st 7 which was when I got married which is my Avatar and to think I am just over a stone away from that 'look' is pretty awsome. But having had 2 x 11lb babies has done it's damage and my shape isn't what it used to be, plus I had 2 cescarians and as i peaked at about 20st full term & the skin across my tummy isn't what it used to be. As I'm losing weight I have noticed that my tummy is reducing, but the shape and lose skin isn't, it is just emptying ! Not ideal and I may need to address this, with surgery in time, but I would like another child, altho my husband isn't keen. Our youngest doesn't sleep very well for a variety of reason, which isn't helping my case !! It is something which I may have to address in time, once I have reached a sensible weight which I can maintain.
As I said, my most recent lightest weight is around 13st, but for my frame I should be more like 10st. All my life I have said that I would be too thin at this weight and it wouldn't suit me etc, made excuses for not being able to get to this weight. I am a foody, I love my food and our family life is a lot about food. But I truly believe if I make better decisions with eating I can eat socially like we like to. And I can maintain a figure and weight that is healthier.
I was around 11st 7 when I met my husband 11yrs ago. I guess ultimatley. That would be my goal. But for now, I would like to get to 13st 7 = FIRST GOAL
I have a birthday coming up in November, I'll be 35 and I would really like to do something nice, hopefully go away with my husband for the night somewhere. I'd like to like how I look and feel sexy again - for myself. If I can reach 13st 7 for then, then that would be amazing.
This is the first diet which I have done which has really made my goals seem acheivable and I am more positive than I have ever been to acheive these.
I'm currently having 4 packs a day and fully intend to do the 28day plan like this. However, not even 2 weeks in I have had one lunch (chicken salad) which I couldn't avoid and I also have a family party tomorrow which I will eat at as it's bar b q and i think of all the things to eat, it's the best.
Once I have finished ny 28day plan, I'd like to do the 3packs a day plan until I reach my goals..... So that's the plan.. I think this blog is going to help me & keep me positive & focused. I certainly enjoy reading other peoples journeys
Today I'm having/had porridge, shake, bar & a food pack. I find this really works for me. With the kids, we don't eat our evening meal until around 8pm/9pm so I have breakfast shake or porridge around 930am, lunch shake around 2pm, a bar around 5pm and then a food pack & veggies around 8pm/9pm.
I only have milk in my coffees & teas, which is 1 or 2 a day - I make everything with water and find the products lovely, each of them - which is great. No excuses !!
Right, on with our day - see you tomorrow

Day 14 and another lb lighter - yesterday ended well and although we went to an afternoon party. I managed to just pick on a few olives & a few peices of cucumber.Today we have bad my family over for a bar b q. I've looked at it as a treat so have only had porridge and a shake today. And have eaten 2x sausages, a chicken drumstick and a burger with a slice of crappy cheese on it (which I love). I loaded my plate with salad and a blob of mayo (my only indulgence on this woe) and I am stuffed, so no bar. I wasn't even bothered watching everyone tucking into a chocolate gateaux. I feel very satisfied.
Tomorrow I have to eat again as we're with my husbands family, but I suspect I'll get away with meat & veggies again. Be glad to get to Wednesday - and back into my routine. Talk soon x

Day 15, another eating day today. But I am pleased to say, the last for a while ! I went to visit a friend up in the midlands today, she has a small baby and her husband was diagnosed with cancer a few months after she moved away. It took me 2hrs to get there and the same to get back. I'm so glad I went, I haven't seen her for such a while and it was super. We had time for a show round her house and then lunch. I managed to order a fish platter which comprised of smoked salmon, prawns, smoked mackeral, a fish finger & another breaded fish accompanied by a homemade tartar sauce of some kind plus a green leaf salad. It was delicious and once again I enjoyed every mouthful. I had a shake in the car on the way up and a bar on the way home. I'm having a soup now.... I love this diet. It can be so easy if you can not over think the lack of eating on it.
I'm glad to be getting back into the program 100%. I have enjoyed the eating that I have had on it and I hope there isn't any damage to the scales when I get on in the morning, or Thursday morning.
Sometimes, seeing someone else and the things which they are going through in their day to day life. It can hit home how lucky you are and also how simple life can be if you let it.
I am very lucky. Fact. I have everything in life which I have always wanted. I'm just a bit over weight. But if I follow the plan for the next few weeks as planned then my weight will come down to within a range that I am more comfortable with. I'll be able to wear the things I want to and look the way I want to. But in the grand scheme of things, (God willing) i will still have all the things in life which I have wanted, those things which are here right now. These are the things which are really important.....
Talk soon x

I completely agree with you btw.....there are always people far worse off than we are and it puts it into context that we are overweight and we can change this in a matter of months......we are lucky! Good luck for your next weigh in x

Day 16 - haven't felt myself today really. I think I'm missing eating as I'm back on plan 100%, but I know I want to be back on plan - sucks I guess, am sure I'll get over it !
I did weigh this morning, I am a bit of a cereal (ha ha) weigher and I'm pleased to confirm I have stayed the same.
On wards & upwards, tomorrow will bring good things, I'm sure - talk soon x

Just added a ticker to my signiture which has kindly informed me that I have 47lbs to go.... thx for that & good night !

Snap I have 47lbs to go too and I get on the scales first thing everyday and I just can't help or stop myself! Hope your feeling a bit better tomorrow.......you'll be fine in a couple of days now your back on track!x

Day 18 still not in great shape mentally and have had take away chicken tonight, which wont help. But made me feel better - momentary ecstacy I suspect but right now I am happy !
I was also a pound lighter when I got on the scales, so that has helped my mood somewhat. I also have an upset tummy. I not sure if this is my totm or diet related, but it's also adding to my current bad mood.
Thx for the positive note nomorecake, I hope to feel more myself soon and in the meanwhile, I shall stop eating off plan !
Have a good weekend & talk soon - when hopefully I will be a bit happier !

hi hun . well done so far ... dont stress the chicken , its protein and youre better off having something like that to control the cravings than caving completely and going mad .
hope your feeling better mentally , its tough when your heads in a bad place but luckily with ketosis this should soon pass .
i felt like poo last week and got some great words of support on here and was fine the next day , still went and had drinks sunday night , not allot but with not eating normally itresulted in hangover munchies the next day, dusted myself off and was back tuesday focused as hell and feeling fab now im properly back in ketosis .
anyway hope you feel brighter tomorrow xx

Day 20. Thx Sue, I ate again last night again too, chicken kebab - no pitta (it was indian saturday night, but just veggies & chicken tikka) & I have to say, Im feeling a lot more focused now. We took the kids swimming earlier and saw a freind there, who made lots of positive comments on my weight loss. Although all i kept think was I had so much further to go. It's nice for people to notice. Hubby has and says lovely things, but my Mum & Nan haven't said anything. A few weeks ago, my Grandfather even asked if I was pregnant !! That was the straw that broke the camels back and I started S&S a few days later!!
Anyhow, one shake down at this point in time and I have another, a bar & a meal pack to go. I think I am going to order some more meals packs as I only have chilli & spicy spagetti left and I'm not that keen on the spicy spagetti tbh. I don't think that is helping my mojo. But I think I have a handle on it.
Sue, take my hat of to you with the booze, I'm a bit scared about drinking as a) I'll get nutted as it's been a while & b) wouldn't know what to drink for the best to stay in ketosis. Glad your on track now, I weigh in tomorrow morning, so will see how I have done then. FC'd for a few pounds - hope your weigh in this week is good too x
Talk soon

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Thanks for the message......I haven't put the scales away yet.....may need to build up to it!

hi there , hows it going ??

Day 21. 2lb off this week - super pleased and motivation has almost restored itself to maximum capacity!! LOL!
I have 3lb to lose and then I have lost 1.5st. If I can do that this week then I'll have done it in 4wks!!
I have a restock delivery arriving tomorrow which is also a huge booster as I only have chilli & spaghetti left from my original order and they aren't really floating my boat.
All good in my world and long may it continue - talks soon

well done , your going great xx

Go girl, you are doing great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you're back on track and losing! You're doing really well so stay focused......I know it's hard but it'll be worth it in the end! Speak soon x

Day 22. Today has been another good day. My goodies arrived. Not sure if I told you. I told my mate about the diet last month and that I was going to start at the beginning of sept. She rushed off & bought it there & then, had a shake & a meal pack and decided that she couldn't do the diet. I bought it from her, cause it meant i could start straight away BUT I am now living with her food choices, which isn't great. Don't get me wrong, I have had some flavours that I wouldn't necessarily have picked myself & loved. But I also had some which I wouldn't & didn't. She also ordered mainly spagetti & chilli meals, which I like, but only once/twice a week - anyhow, I have ploughed my way thru and bought a couple of tops up here & there. She didn't order many bars and I like to have one each day.
BUT as I have made my way thru a lot, I have now needed a good top up and it's arrived, I now have more soups, more of my beloved bars plus some cottage pies (which I haven't had yet) and also some more curries, which I do like - so am a happy girl now :)
I also steped on the scales this morning and have had a little whoosh, another 2lb off - so am super happy. Hubby is also out tonight, so I get to eat at my own pace, watch what I want on the box and stay logged on for as long as I want!! haha!!
I also don't have a microwave, so am cooking all meal packs on the hob. which is a bit touch & go I have to admit, especially with the mac cheese ! But I put the crispy chocolate cereal shake in the oven today which was nice & very pleasent. I made it up with milk too - lovely !
Have my Dad visiting tomorrow, that'll be fun. Will spend the whole morning cleaning & tiding (with the kids undoing my good work rapidly behind me). He usually rocks up and makes an off the cuff comment about my weight. When he visited us after I just had my little boy, who was 10lb10 and a c-section, he told me how I had my work cut out working on 'that' over the coming weeks - by 'that' he was patting his stomach, indicating mine ! It's amazing how people seem to think it's OK to pass comment on your weight, having just had a baby or not. I hope tomorrow's visit brings a positive comment, bloody should do. I have lost 20lbs!!
Anyhow, full report tomorrow, thx for the positive comments gals, much appreciated - talk soon x

Hopingtobesmallersoon said:
Day 22. Today has been another good day. My goodies arrived. Not sure if I told you. I told my mate about the diet last month and that I was going to start at the beginning of sept. She rushed off & bought it there & then, had a shake & a meal pack and decided that she couldn't do the diet. I bought it from her, cause it meant i could start straight away BUT I am now living with her food choices, which isn't great. Don't get me wrong, I have had some flavours that I wouldn't necessarily have picked myself & loved. But I also had some which I wouldn't & didn't. She also ordered mainly spagetti & chilli meals, which I like, but only once/twice a week - anyhow, I have ploughed my way thru and bought a couple of tops up here & there. She didn't order many bars and I like to have one each day.
BUT as I have made my way thru a lot, I have now needed a good top up and it's arrived, I now have more soups, more of my beloved bars plus some cottage pies (which I haven't had yet) and also some more curries, which I do like - so am a happy girl now :)
I also steped on the scales this morning and have had a little whoosh, another 2lb off - so am super happy. Hubby is also out tonight, so I get to eat at my own pace, watch what I want on the box and stay logged on for as long as I want!! haha!!
I also don't have a microwave, so am cooking all meal packs on the hob. which is a bit touch & go I have to admit, especially with the mac cheese ! But I put the crispy chocolate cereal shake in the oven today which was nice & very pleasent. I made it up with milk too - lovely !
Have my Dad visiting tomorrow, that'll be fun. Will spend the whole morning cleaning & tiding (with the kids undoing my good work rapidly behind me). He usually rocks up and makes an off the cuff comment about my weight. When he visited us after I just had my little boy, who was 10lb10 and a c-section, he told me how I had my work cut out working on 'that' over the coming weeks - by 'that' he was patting his stomach, indicating mine ! It's amazing how people seem to think it's OK to pass comment on your weight, having just had a baby or not. I hope tomorrow's visit brings a positive comment, bloody should do. I have lost 20lbs!!
Anyhow, full report tomorrow, thx for the positive comments gals, much appreciated - talk soon x

Well done on Your woosh!
It's great when you get your packs in the post! Love the bars at night as well!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congrats! All sounds good :) My dad is just same!

Back