Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Tomorrow might be a bit tricky as I have to meet a friend for lunch. Also discovered that the weight watchers meal I bought for dinner tomorrow somehow burst in the car...and there's a horrible smell of beef now in my car!

Anyway, plan for tomorrow:

Saturday 10th:
Breakfast:

Cornflakes (3) & banana (1.5)

Snack:

Apple (.5)

Lunch:

Hoping to have a chicken salad (3)

Dinner:

Weight watchers meal (5)

Total points: 13/18

ah man bad luck on the time away. what do you do??

food looks good shame it bust lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks! I'm doing a phd so I have to travel around a lot doing research. I call it work but I don't actually get paid for it...it's more like torture! :)

I was meant to be going out somewhere for lunch but I think I'm going to my friends house now instead. I haven't seen both of them in ages, so I'm looking forward to it. Hoping my WW meal will be salvageable for dinner when I get back! :) Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Emmaline said:
Yay on the phd! Just finished my first year of an OU Law course...takes up a lot of time doesn't it?!

It sure does, full time job...without the money!! Will all be worth it in the end though! :) How long more have you to do with your course?

Not having the best day today food wise. I met my friends for lunch and had a really nice afternoon. It was great to catch up with them and I managed to stick to plan. I'm back in my hotel now though and feeling very tired and cold and hungry, and I've nothing proper to eat. I had to throw away the WW meal I had bought. I have 3 points left but don't know what to have. All I want is chocolate!! Will have to make and do with rice cakes or something like that! :(

Had a bit of a moment of weakness. Decided to order Chinese for dinner...but instead of ordering vegetable chow mein, I've ordered vegetable chop suey and chips! Oops! Hopefully it's worth the points...

Well I'm guaranteed my first gain this week! :( It's all gone down hill since Saturday. Yesterday wasn't too bad but I still went over as I was staying with my brother and couldn't be rude and not eat the dinner that was made for me. Then I was very bold today-think it was a mixture of tiredness, boredom and lack of planning...as well as the fact that I just wanted junk food! I went to the shop at 1130(!) and got a wrap with sausage and cheese, a packet of crisps and a bounty for my lunch! :( I also had a small slice of carrot cake later. Eeeeekk!!!

Hope everyone else is doing better than me this week! :(

So mad at myself, just after having a pastry and more chocolate. I'm in a really weird mood today, feeling a tad stressed/down in the dumps and don't really know why. I think my workload for the month is overwhelming me a bit and I've let myself go back to my old habit of turning to food for comfort! I also had a bit of a freaky episode earlier where my vision went for about a minute and I wasn't able to focus my eyes on anything (possibly migraine related but I've never had that happen before and it really freaked me out). Feeling a little headachy since and I've used that as an excuse to get the extra chocolate. I'm going home tomorrow for the evening, so when I get home I'm going to try and do out a plan for the next week to hopefully avoid this happening again!

Yep, that's definitely my plan! Although I'm just a little worried that I've gotten a taste for chocolate, etc...and won't be able to stop myself! How are you getting on? Do you have a diary?

That's great, always best to find the middle ground that works for you! :) I'm the opposite - I think when I have chocolate, it makes me crave more chocolate! I think that's part of my problem this week. Chocolate has been slowly creeping back into my diet & then I got a taste for my old ways again!

This week has been a dieting disaster. I had about 24 points Saturday, 21 points Sunday, around 50(!) yesterday and about 26 so far today!! :( Serious mindless binges. I'm really mad at myself, but I'm just going to put the week behind me & try to learn from it. WI day is tomorrow so I think that's the psychological break I need to get back on track after 4(!) days in a row off plan. Just hope the damage isn't too bad... I've planned my food for the next week now so hopefully that will help me get back on track too! Going to try & get back to posting my food diary properly too.

So here goes. Plan for tomorrow (I will be travelling in the morning & staying in a b&b tomorrow night):

Wednesday 14th:
Breakfast:
2 oatibix (3.5)

Snack while driving:

Banana (1.5)
Rice-cakes (1)

Lunch:

Strawberry porridge pot (2.5)

Dinner:

Vegetable chow mein (4.5)

Snack:

2 clementines (.5)
Apple (.5)

Total points: 13.5

I'm going away with my boyfriend for the weekend, so I'm hoping to stick to around 14 points for the rest of the week so I have some extra points to work with.

That's great, always best to find the middle ground that works for you! :) I'm the opposite - I think when I have chocolate, it makes me crave more chocolate! I think that's part of my problem this week. Chocolate has been slowly creeping back into my diet & then I got a taste for my old ways again!

This week has been a dieting disaster. I had about 24 points Saturday, 21 points Sunday, around 50(!) yesterday and about 26 so far today!! :( Serious mindless binges. I'm really mad at myself, but I'm just going to put the week behind me & try to learn from it. WI day is tomorrow so I think that's the psychological break I need to get back on track after 4(!) days in a row off plan. Just hope the damage isn't too bad... I've planned my food for the next week now so hopefully that will help me get back on track too! Going to try & get back to posting my food diary properly too.

I am exactly the same with chocolate Sparkles. If I stay off it I can go for quite some time but once I have one bar I just can't stop...and as regards the blip days it's as if the mind just won't switch back on to the healthy eating program no matter how much I berate myself.
Hope you can manage to get back on track and have a successful WI.

Back