Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

My second fitcamp exercise session went well this morning. I was feeling sick when I woke up so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it but I managed to stick out the whole class (although I did have to take it easy a few times as I thought I was going to be sick!). I'm aching everywhere now, in a good way. It was really hard but it went quickly & I enjoyed it today as I wasn't as nervous about it! Still finding the meals fine and my appetite is still pretty small (just about to go make my dinner now, so all I've had today so far is granola & soup and I genuinely am not even hungry!).

Wednesday 16th:
Breakfast:
Home-made granola & rice-milk

Lunch:
Sweet potato & lentil soup

Dinner:
Asian chicken & veg stir-fry

Found out at the end of the class that we're not actually meant to be eating oats or sweet potatoes, so will have to cut them out after today.

hi hun glad the training is going good it will be worth it xx

Thanks hun. It's the best money I've spent in a long time as its just completely clicked my mind frame back into healthy mode (for now anyway!!). Hope you're getting on ok x

Aw thanks hun. Wasn't sure if there was any point to keeping it updated since I'm not actually following WW at the mo. Having a bit of a hectic week. Trying to organise my sisters hen party which is in a few weeks. I'm the only bridesmaid as her other one is abroad til the week of the wedding. Kinda stressful planning it myself. She's such a good sis to me and I really want everything to go well for her! Between that and my fitcamp, I'm finding it hard to keep on top of my college work so feeling guilty about that. Will get back into it soon tho! Also trying to stop biting my nails so they've grown in time for the wedding...it's not easy cutting out all my bad habits at once! :)

Luckily I've actually really gotten into my healthy eating though. Sticking to 3 meals a day and I am never very hungry and I'm really enjoying the food. Long may it last!!

Thursday 17th:
Breakfast:

2 boiled eggs with asparagus spears

Lunch:
Broccoli & mint soup

Dinner:
Fennel,chickpeas & tomatoes

Not my fave day of the food!

Friday 18th:
Breakfast:

Banana omelette (I'm addicted!)

Lunch:
Broccoli & mint soup

Dinner:
Spicy turkey burgers with green veg (green beans, asparagus, courgette & spinach)

Also had my 3rd exercise session on Friday morn. Really hard but I'm really enjoying it. Aching everywhere, which can only be a good thing as far as weight loss is concerned! :)

Last edited:
My sister & her fiancé are coming home today with his family. My mum is making them dinner in our house which means I can eat one of my proper dinners (was going to just get a plain chicken Caesar salad if we went out). I can't drink anything other than water at the mo (not allowed alcohol, sugar, caffeine or sweeteners) so I might seem a little weird/boring to them! :)

Saturday 19th:
Breakfast:

Banana omelette (again!)

Lunch:
Chicken salad

Dinner:
Chilli con carne with green veg (broccoli, asparagus & green beans)
Handful of raspberries & pecan nuts instead of dessert

My tummy was really unwell last night & feel a bit headachy at the mo, so hoping I'll feel better when I get up!

Last edited:
Have a feeling this eve is gonna be the first day I find really hard. Have been feeling tired & crappy all day. We're having people over for dinner tonight & I'll have to sit with them while they eat a fab dinner, including potato croquettes which are my fave!, and then dessert, and then wine, drinks, etc... I have made a chilli con carne for myself, but I know I'll find it hard sipping on water while they're all drinking wine! Oh well, what can ya do!!

when you have a goal nothing stops you. its only food. hope you resisted xx

Thanks hun. I did! :) Was a long day & found it v.tough but I didn't even have a nibble of anything I shouldn't! Had to go out for drinks after and found it so hard to stay awake without having any alcohol/sugar/caffeine to drink. Just home now so heading straight to bed. Hoping tomorrow will be an easier day!

Thanks hun. Really determined at the moment. Only 8 weeks to the wedding and seems very real this side of Christmas, especially since we have the dresses, etc... Fitcamp is also taking a lot of time out from my college work, so I want to make the most of this 4 weeks! Feeling really tired and headachy today, but I know I'll find the meal plan easier today without temptation around me!

Plan for today (Sunday 20th):
Breakfast:

Fruity omelette with banana, raspberries & blackberries (yum!!)

Lunch:
Spicy butternut squash soup

Dinner:
Coconut chicken with green veg/salad

Last edited:
Still in two minds about whether to weigh in & measure tomorrow. On the one hand, I know it will really motivate me if I have had a good loss. But on the other hand, I'm feeling very focused at the mo, and I'm afraid I'll be disheartened if my hard work doesn't show on the scales/when I measure! I think I probably will end up doing it in the morn though, and then leaving the next one until the end of the 4 weeks. Actually, maybe if I don't have a good loss in the morn, it might still motivate me to push myself harder. Yep, that's it decided...I'm gonna measure & weigh first thing and either way will let the results motivate me!

5 1/4lbs gone!! :) I'm down to 10st 4 1/4 lbs, so I'm now the closest to the 9stones that I've been in years!! Wasn't sure if I'd ever actually manage to get back into the 9stones, but fingers crossed, I should definitely lose at least another 5lbs in the next 3 wks! :) Hopefully that will really motivate me to push myself in class today!

Plan for today (Monday):
Breakfast:

Courgette pancakes

Lunch:
Spicy butternut squash soup

Dinner:
Asian chicken & veg stir-fry

Last edited:
I've just found you on here.. I want to be a slim bridesmaid too! So I'll try and keep up with what you're doing to keep me inspired :)

I've just found you on here.. I want to be a slim bridesmaid too! So I'll try and keep up with what you're doing to keep me inspired :)

Hi lillypots. Hope it helps...although I'm not doing Weight Watchers right now, more of a healthy eating plan. Are you doing Weight Watchers, or what plan are you following? When is your wedding (that you're bridesmaid for)?

Have to go away tomorrow for college work. I would typically stay over & return the next day...but since I have fitcamp class on Wednesday morn (and I'm determined that I'm not going to let anything get in the way of it!!), I'm going to drive up & down tomorrow, and up & down on Wednesday too. I'm also going to college all day Thursday, so preparation is key this week! Have my salad all prepared for lunch tomorrow, will leave all my breakfast food out before I go to bed, and hopefully I'll be home in time to make dinner tomorrow (made extra turkey burgers last week & froze them, so will just be a matter of cooking them & a few veg).

Plan for Tuesday 22nd:
Breakfast:

Fruity omelette with banana, raspberries & blackberries

Lunch:
Chicken, mango & quinoa salad

Dinner:
Turkey burgers with green veg

Last edited:
Wednesday:
Breakfast:

Almond pancakes (didn't like them at all!)

Lunch:
Chicken, mango & quinoa salad

Dinner:
Chilli con carne with veg mixed through

Found today's fitcamp class tough, but I'm noticing definite improvements on some of the exercises & my muscles aren't sore afterwards anymore! Also, my jeans (which didn't fit me before I started slimming world back in oct/nov, and which were just about fitting after Christmas) were driving me mad today falling down. Always a good sign! :) Had two hectic days with lots of driving so I've decided not to go to college tomorrow & will work from home instead.

Last edited:
Back