Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Weighed myself again this morning as I wasn't sure if I totally believed the scales...but it weighed me at 9st 12 1/2lbs this morn. Seems definite that I'm back in the 9st bracket. Woohoo!!! :) :)

Weighed myself again this morning as I wasn't sure if I totally believed the scales...but it weighed me at 9st 12 1/2lbs this morn. Seems definite that I'm back in the 9st bracket. Woohoo!!! :) :)

wahoo im so jel well done hunny. you ok? xx

wahoo im so jel well done hunny. you ok? xx

Thanks hun. By the sounds of it, you're on a roll yourself...4lbs in one week is brill!! :)

I'm grand, just have a cold & a headache but I'll survive! :) Going through a really busy & stressful few weeks with college so I think it's just starting to take it's toll a little bit.

yea but dunno how iv done it. I'm just plodding thru with it ill get there.

ah thsts not good but least your focused wigg tge diet. how long til the wedding?
well try not to get too stressed you need some chill time xx

That's the way to do it. A few good weeks & then suddenly it all just clicks into place. It's even more impressive to get a 4lb loss if you feel like you're just plodding through so well done! :)

Ya, I'm kind of glad that my first time seeing a 9 on the scales was after a stressful couple of weeks. My biggest downfall is stress eating so I know I need to be able to stay focused on my healthy eating even when I'm stressed or I'll just end up putting it all back on. The wedding's in a month so it's getting really close & it's a really good incentive to keep working hard for the next few wks! :)

Monday 18th:
Breakfast:
Omelette with banana & raspberries

Lunch:
Left-over meatballs

Dinner:
Coconut chicken with green veg

Snacks:
1/2 cup of tea
Kiwi

Exercise:
Had a 1hr exercise class this morn. Was tough but I felt good after doing it. My back is a little sore since though so hopefully it's better tomorrow.

Tuesday:
Breakfast:
Hot muesli with grated pear & some blueberries

Lunch:
Gluten-free wrap with 2 eggs & a tomato mix

Dinner:
Rosemary, olive & tomato chicken

Exercise:
1hr exercise class

Went to an extra class this week, it's my first time going to this particular one but I enjoyed it. First time I've done any additional classes as well as the 3 I go to weekly, so will be interesting to see how my muscles are in tomorrow mornings class!!

Wednesday:
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with spinach

Lunch:
Meatballs

Dinner:
Veggie burgers & salad

Snacks:
Cup of tea
Handful of crisps
A few sweets

My tummy was really unwell in the afternoon & I know it sounds weird but I always find salty things help me when I feel sick.

Exercise:
1 hr exercise class

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Fruit & nut bowl

Lunch:

Butternut squash soup & 1 slice gluten-free bread

Snack:

3 plain rice-cake thins with a scraping of cashew nut butter; 1/2 a mango
Will probably have a cup of tea

Dinner:
Chicken & veg stir-fry

Have had a bit of a sick tummy since yesterday. Also that TOTM, and I'm feeling really really tired & hungry & craving sugar and salt. Trying to be strong but we'll see how the evening goes!! I know I'm going to be having a glass or two of wine tomorrow evening, so I don't want to eat anything I shouldn't today!!

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Fruit & nut bowl

Lunch:
Butternut squash soup & 1 slice gluten-free bread

Snack:
3 plain rice-cake thins with a scraping of cashew nut butter; 1/2 a mango
Will probably have a cup of tea

Dinner:
Chicken & veg stir-fry

Have had a bit of a sick tummy since yesterday. Also that TOTM, and I'm feeling really really tired & hungry & craving sugar and salt. Trying to be strong but we'll see how the evening goes!! I know I'm going to be having a glass or two of wine tomorrow evening, so I don't want to eat anything I shouldn't today!!

looking good hun.

im ill and just want naughty things I don't have your will power xx

Willpower is definitely waning a bit so I'm afraid I'll slip up completely if I let myself go down that route. Had some crisps & sweets yesterday, and tempted to have more crisps today too..unfortunately we only had a big share pack yesterday when i wanted some, so now they're in the press, calling my name all day!! :) My sister is coming home tomorrow night with her wedding dress so we're going to make a nice evening of it with my mum too trying on our wedding outfits & I've downloaded father of the bride for us to watch...so I think I'm going to treat myself to some wine & goodies if I manage to be good today! :)

Hope you feel better soon!!xx

Willpower is definitely waning a bit so I'm afraid I'll slip up completely if I let myself go down that route. Had some crisps & sweets yesterday, and tempted to have more crisps today too..unfortunately we only had a big share pack yesterday when i wanted some, so now they're in the press, calling my name all day!! :) My sister is coming home tomorrow night with her wedding dress so we're going to make a nice evening of it with my mum too trying on our wedding outfits & I've downloaded father of the bride for us to watch...so I think I'm going to treat myself to some wine & goodies if I manage to be good today! :)

Hope you feel better soon!!xx

ahh that sounds lovely. you will have to post a pic of your dress xx

Yep, really looking forward to it!! :) Today hasn't been the best day! :( I'm feeling so tired, I ended up having a fairly unproductive day & ate more than I should have. After my dinner, I wanted something sweet so I decided I'd have a piece of mango...but ended up cutting up the rest of the mango that I'd left over (over 1/2 a mango) & ate the lot. I know it's not like it was chocolate or that but still, I wasn't even hungry & just ate it for the sake of it, and feel a bit sick now! :( That means that along with my 3 meals today, I also had a whole mango & 3 rice cakes with cashew butter. Mad at myself!! :(

Yep, really looking forward to it!! :) Today hasn't been the best day! :( I'm feeling so tired, I ended up having a fairly unproductive day & ate more than I should have. After my dinner, I wanted something sweet so I decided I'd have a piece of mango...but ended up cutting up the rest of the mango that I'd left over (over 1/2 a mango) & ate the lot. I know it's not like it was chocolate or that but still, I wasn't even hungry & just ate it for the sake of it, and feel a bit sick now! :( That means that along with my 3 meals today, I also had a whole mango & 3 rice cakes with cashew butter. Mad at myself!! :(

well at least it was fruit I had a ice lolly lol

you will look stunning hunny get over your bad day tomorrow is a new day and think of how good you feel and will feel on the day and enjoy some wine xx

This weekend has been a bit of a disaster. I kind of knew it would be though as my brother & sister were both home, and it was all about the wedding planning :) Had some wine & carrot bread on Friday night. Yesterday, I had a normal breakfast and lunch but also had half a cupcake as we were trialling them for the wedding. I then had to go with my sister for her wedding tasting meal, so had a full 4 course meal with lots of sampling of other food too. And wine. Felt really sick & bloated after it, and still do today, as I had to eat a lot of foods that I have been off for ages, and also my stomachs not used to big meals like that at the moment. Not bothered diet-wise though as it was just one of those weekends...and if you can't sometimes forget about it and just eat normally & enjoy yourself, what's the point!! Had a lovely weekend! :)

Last edited:
Hey hun,
Sounds as if you are doing really well! Congrats on getting into the 9stone bracket...I've never been that weight EVER! I am so jealous! Glad to hear the bridesmaid dress fitting went well and you are happy with it :)

Keep up the good work missy!!

Thanks hun. It all had been going great until I went off track at the weekend and haven't been able to get back on properly...lots of binges on chocolate and everything else. Also got a migraine (pretty sure as a result of my chocolate binge!) which didn't help and had to miss one of my exercise classes because of it too. All in all, a pretty crap week for me...which I could have done without having given that the weddings only a couple of weeks away now & I had hoped to lose more weight for it!! My skins even broken out from all the sugar & I just feel blah! :(

Determined to get back on track tomorrow though so hopefully if I succeed and have a good weekend, I will get my head back in the zone!!

Still didn't manage to get back on track today. Had an exercise class this morn so thought that had gotten me back into the right mind frame but then had another huge chocolate binge in the eve. Have decided I'm going to try to go back to the start and do the 7 day detox that got me back on track after Christmas. So hopefully, I'll be trying to stick to that from tomorrow for a week, and then back to my normal eating after that (if all goes to plan!).

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast:
Green smoothie

Lunch:
Chicken salad

Dinner:
Meatballs

Feeling good this morning. Had my smoothie for breakfast and heading off to my exercise class shortly. My boyfriends not working today & will be spending the eve with him so I should find it easier to stick to my healthy eating. Fingers crossed I'll have a good day!!!

Back