Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Thanks hun, always helps to know I'm not the only one!! :) Hopefully 2 wks will be enough to de-bloat & get my skin back to normal!!

Managed to get back on track today, Yey!! :) I think (hope) that once I've gotten through one good day, I'll have gotten the sugar urges out of my system! Also signed up for a 10km run in June for charity. I can walk it so there's no pressure to get in shape for it or anything, but I've decided to put some effort in & try to run as much of it as possible. I'm not a runner and never have been so I'll see how it goes... Downloaded the couch to 10k app & going to do my first session tomorrow, so fingers crossed it will go ok. Have a really busy week ahead with college work so hoping I can still keep on track with my food & exercise too :)

Saturday:
Breakfast:
Green smoothie (gross!)

Lunch:
Chicken salad (had to meet a friend for lunch and options were limited so was just lettuce and chicken)

Dinner:
Meatballs

Snacks:
Mango
Healthy chocolate muffin (they're not v.tasty!) with a cup of tea

Yey, definitely feel like I'm back in the zone. So glad as my eating felt pretty out of control during the week and I really thought I wasn't going to be able to get back on track again before the wedding & that id have undone all my hard work.

Did my first day of my couch to 10k training today. Was really hard (don't think I'm cut out to be a runner!) but I survived. Have a sore shoulder/back the past few days which is really bothering me, so hope that doesn't become a big issue & get in the way of my exercise.

Sunday:
Breakfast:
Spinach & scrambled eggs

Lunch:
Salad with salmon, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot & some toasted seeds

Dinner:
Turkey lettuce wraps

Snack:
Will probably have a cup of tea and one of my not very tasty 'healthy' brownies. I'm trying to prevent anymore binges by allowing myself little healthier treats rather than being too strict on myself.

Going away early tomorrow morn and won't be back until the eve, so have just prepped my salad for tomorrows lunch :)

Going to be away most of tomorrow. Will be back in the eve so hoping to do day 2 of my 10km training if I'm not too tired when I get home.

Plan for Monday
Breakfast:
Granola, berries & rice milk

Lunch:
Turkey salad

Dinner:
Chicken & veg with paprika

Most of my chocolate binges last week were in my car on long distance drives, so hopefully I don't fall into the same trap tomorrow!! Packing a banana & some pecans in case I get peckish in between meals.

Ugh, did really well on my drive but was about 10hrs in the car and was exhausted and feeling sore & crappy when I got home so ended up eating crap in the eve :( Had 4 biscuits(!) throughout the eve as well as a packet of crisps, and just had waffles instead of a proper dinner as I was too tired to cook. Not going to use that as an excuse to derail for the whole week though. I'm going to go to my fitcamp tomorrow morn and have a 100% day on the food front.

sometimes life gets in the way of a diet hun. Your doing so well just wake up tomorrow feeling good x

Thanks hun. I know it's not the end of the world...but I just get a bit frustrated with myself when I keep doing things like that, after having been so good for ages. Don't know why I never seem to be able to stay on track long term!!

But anyway, tomorrow's another day :)

Hey chick, don't beat yourself up too much ;-) Draw a line under it as tomorrow is always another day :)

Well done you on doing the couch 2 10k. I'd really like to try that, but its impossible at the moment with the hours I am putting in at work :( x

Thanks you two :)
I'm excited about the wedding but reeeeeally disappointed with myself. I just haven't been able to get my bingeing under control, had about 2wks of eating loads of crap and I've put on weight and tried on my bridesmaids dress last night and it's feeling tight :( I know a lot of it is bloating because I have been eating things that don't really agree with my tummy, so hoping if I manage to debloat the dress will be ok. Have done a food and exercise plan for the week so hoping i can undo some of the damage if I stick with that. Really upset with myself but I guess there's nothing I can do about it now but just do my best between now & the wedding! Just wish I'd gotten my act together a little sooner than a week before the wedding!!! :(

Could be that you are just suffering from some nerves or anxiety over the forthcoming event Sparkles. So sorry that things haven't panned out exactly how you wanted but that's what is said about "best laid plans of mice and men"!!
Deep breath and shoulders back and get into it and I am quite sure you will look just gorgeous whatever!

Really don't know what's happened me. I am quite stressed this week, so maybe stress has been playing more of a role in it than I thought. I got a migraine yesterday too which sucks :( Exercise is out for the rest of the week cos of it as I need to focus on relaxing and trying to prevent more migraines! Tried on my dress this eve and it's definitely tighter than last time I tried it :( but luckily still fits :) Hoping it will look ok at the weekend if I manage to do a bit of a detox for the next 2 days and find a good pair of bridget jones underwear!! :) :)

Heres my Plan for the next couple of days. There's a lot of temptation around so hopefully can stick with it. Aiming to drink lots of water too as I've gotten really bad at it this week!
Thursday
Breakfast:
Tropical smoothie & supplements

Lunch:
Salmon salad

Dinner:
Meatballs

Friday:
Breakfast:
Spinach & berry smoothie and supplements

Lunch:
Salmon salad

Dinner:
Turkey burgers & spinach

Drinks:
Will be having evening drinks with all my family who are home for the wedding, so will try to stick to wine spritzers with diet 7up or vodka with cranberry juice/slimline tonic

Snacks:
Will try to stick to berries/fruit/plain nuts

Had a fab day at the wedding and got lots of compliments on my dress..yey! :) I've been eating non stop over the weekend but hoping to get back on track of my food this week and my exercise next week (have lots of college work to catch up on so have to make that this weeks priority).

So glad everything went well Sparkles... and I bet the photos were great too!

Thanks Emmaline. Luckily the pics came out really well, it was a floaty dress so no unflattering pics (so far anyway). My sister looked stunning & the whole day was fab :) Now to get back to normality!

Hi here to subscribe xx

Hey youuuuu :)

Glad to hear that the wedding went really good and the you were happy with the pics - please put some on for us? :) xx

Thanks hun. Bit too self-conscious yet to post up photos..sorry!! :(

Hi here to subscribe xx

I've been a bit quiet on here recently as I havent been doing very well...but thanks for popping in! :) Well done on your 4lb loss in wk 1, that's brill!!

Last edited:
Soooooo.....I'm doing absolutely crap at the moment!! Was really busy with the wedding and then had lots of work to catch up on, so it's been a bit hectic. I haven't been able to get to my exercise classes for nearly 3 weeks now & I've been having lots of chocolate binges! :( I'd say I've put back on quite a bit of the weight I lost, but I'm afraid to weigh/measure! Have set mysef some mini-deadlines, and hoping to get back on track this week!!

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast:
Oatibix with berries, nuts & seeds

Lunch:
Chicken salad

Dinner:
Turkey burgers & green veg

Snacks: Apple; brazil/pecan nuts

It's my snacking that's been the problem lately, so hoping I'll manage to stick to just my meals tomorrow!!! Have also gotten out of the habit of drinking water, so aiming to drink lots tomorrow!

Back