Hoping to go from flab to fab on Extra Easy :):)

Hi abigail, just popped in and didn't want to leave without commenting your food looks great well done and good luck on your journey x

shenzi said:
Hi abigail, just popped in and didn't want to leave without commenting your food looks great well done and good luck on your journey x

aw thank you :) I bought the extra easy cook book at group on monday and felt inspired! Hope you're doing well x

Im doing really well thank you :)

That extra easy cookbook is fab! the stuffed peppers are lush!xx

Friday:

Breakfast: banana, strawberries and muller yog.

Lunch: at work...2 x alpen bars and apple (hEXB)

Snack: starbucks (6.0)

Dinner: honey glazed steak (1.0) jacket potato, brocolli and carrots.

Mullerlight yog.

Total syns: 7.0

Saturday

Breakfast: 2 x alpen bars and a banana - hEXB (I was in a real rush as I was late for work! )

Snack: someone bought in chocolates.. I was impressed with my will power and had a little biscuit instead (2.5)

Lunch: chicken noodle mugshot, mullerlight yog. & banana.

Snack: grapes and a nectarine

Dinner: egg sw chips, beans and 1 meat free sausage (0.5) tomato sauce (1.0)

Total syns: 4.0

Last edited:
Sunday:

Breakfast: apple and grapes

Lunch: baked beans on 1 slice of brown toast (hEXb). Banana, nectarine and muller yog.

Snack: grapes

Dinner: roast chicken(no skin), roasted new potatoes (frylite), brocolli, carrots and runner beans. Gravy (2.0)

Small bite of carrot cake (1.0) and can of diet coke.

Total syns: 3.0

Weekly weigh in: 10lb loss!!

So chuffed & hoping i'll be able to keep it up and that it's not just beginners luck! Hope you alll do well this week too :) xx

Woah thats blooming amazing well done you!!!!! I greta incentive to keep going!!!!

thank you! I treated myself to some choc and orange hi-fi bars to cheer me up in the week! :) how're you getting on today? Xx

Today has been good, yesterday was a nightmare due to work and the electricity going off at work so it involved take outs then of course my normal rubbish days thursday evening and friday. But by the time weigh in comes around i will still have 4 days under my belt so fingers crossed i might pull a weight loss in :fingerscrossed:

Yeah end of the weeks are always rubbish! when do you weigh in? I'm debating whether to change groups for a couple of weeks because I work late mondays covering someone's elses shift so I end up missing most of image therapy! worried it will throw me off track though! I'm a bridesmaid in 4 weeks time as and really want to lose at least another stone so can't afford to slip up Xx

Monday

I have barely eaten today as I was rushed off my feet at work, and haven't really felt like food because of the heat! But anyway, here goes:

Breakfast: 2 nectarines

Lunch: a couple of slices of roast chicken, grapes and 1 alpen light bar (1/2 heXb)

Snack: mullerlight yog.

Dinner: Chinese style pork with roasted veg, carrots, brocolli and jacket potato, low fat marg 1 tsp. (1.5) :) literally cannot wait to eat this!

Pudding: weightwatchers coconut slice (4.0) banana.

Total syns: 5.5

Yeah end of the weeks are always rubbish! when do you weigh in? I'm debating whether to change groups for a couple of weeks because I work late mondays covering someone's elses shift so I end up missing most of image therapy! worried it will throw me off track though! I'm a bridesmaid in 4 weeks time as and really want to lose at least another stone so can't afford to slip up Xx

No dont slip up! If you think changing your weigh in day for a few weeks might help go for it why dont you ask your C if she does any other classes in your area on another day?

My weigh in day is thursday, and i must admit i always feel much more motivated staying for class and if i cant get there for weigh in then i know i might as well give up as i just cant seem to stay focussed!

Chinese style pork sounds yum!

Yeah I may well do that! :) must look good in the bridesmaid dress...!

Chinese style pork and roasted veg was lush! Just sprinkled it with soy sauce, chinese five spice and then added a little water to make it more 'saucy' - extra easy! ;)

Tuesday

Breakfast: nectarine and grapes

Lunch: mugshot, alpen light bar (heXb) and calypso ice lolly (1.0)

Snack: banana

Dinner: meatballs in tomato and veg sauce with spaghetti and grated cheese (heXa)

Total syns: 1.0

This week's weigh-in? 5lbs lost!! :)

Abigail Rosie :) said:
This week's weigh-in? 5lbs lost!! :)

Well done you that's Fab! X

Wednesday 3rd August

Breakfast: banana and strawberries with vanilla mullerlight yoghurt

Snack: Alpen light bar - (hExB 1/2)

Lunch: Alpen light bar - (hExB 2/2) banana, apple

Dinner: Chicken stuffed with garlic quark and peppers, served with jacket potato (1tsp low far marg - 1.5), broccolli and carrots.

Snack: Mini Milkybar (3.5)

Total Syns: 5.5

Thursday 4th August

Breakfast: banana and nectarine with vanilla mullerlight yoghurt

Snack: hi-fi bar (hExB)

Lunch: 3 egg omlette with ham, mushroms and peppers, grated cheese (hExa) tomato sauce (1.0)

Dinner: Beef goulash (tomatoes, mushrooms etc) with tagliatelli, brocolli and carrots.

Snack: Biscuit (3.5)

Total Syns: 4.5

Friday 5th August - My Birthday :)

Breakfast: 2 x poached egg on brown toast (hExB) banana and strawberries with vanilla mullerlight yoghurt

Snack:grapes, orange.

Lunch: ham salad with lettuce, cucumber and greek yog.

Dinner: Fillet steak with SW chips, peas and brocolli. Tomato sauce (2.0)

Pudding: meringe nest (3.5) , strawberries and raspberries with mullerlight yoghurt.

Snack: Chocolate (4.0)

Total Syns: 9.5

Saturday 6th August

Breakfast: Alpen light bar - (hExB 1/2)

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese.

Dinner: Chicken risotto with peppers, mushroom, onions and tomato. Sprinkles of parmasan (hExA) a couple of mouthfuls of chinese takeaway (4.0)

Pudding: solero (4.5)

Total Syns: 8.5

Back