1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoping to stay on the straight and narrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Aileen, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

OK!! Starting this diary to keep me motivated!!

This is my 3rd go at SW and i really want to do it this time. I started 6 weeks ago and my losses (& gains) so far have been :

Week 1 - 5lb lost :)
    Week 2 - 3lb lost (half stone and SOTW)
    Week 3 - 1/2lb lost
    Week 4 - At work, no weigh in
    Week 5 - 1lb on
    Week 6 - 1lb on

I really havent been very motivated at all, i just want to eat crap! So, weigh in night tonight (please let me have lost) and start a fresh. My OH is going to start too, i explained the plan to him last night and hopefully we will keep each other going too.

So, today so far:

Green day

Breakfast - 2 slices brown bread (HXb)

Lunch - 2 slice brown bread with 3 slice wafer thin ham (approx 2 syns) and 28g cheddar (HXa) scraping of flora (1 syn)

Snack - 4 mikado (2 syns)
    Choc and Fudge alpen light (3syn)

Dinner - tomato and mozzarella (HXa) pasta
    Last edited: 19 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DeeCorum

DeeCorum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Wishing you loads of luck Aileen, I am with you, after trying several times..classes, online, bought the books, then sold the books lol I too am at it again!

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in and hope the diary (and some online support:)) helps you on your way,

Dee x
  4. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Woohoo! Lost 4 pounds, so fecking chuffed!!

Heres to another couple next week and hopefully my stone sticker in the next few :) :) :)
  5. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Red day

Breakfast - 2 slice of wm toast (HEb) topped with homemade sandwich filler (2 eggs, 2 slice chopped lean bacon, 2 dairylea light triangles (1/2 HEa), with tsp Flora (1 syn) and a cup of tea with skimmed milk and sweetner

Updated - Well i went to bed as im night shift tonight and slept through lunch!

So, having some melon now as a snack.

Dinner - 2 salmon fillets with some new potatoes (6 syns)

10pm break - 2 slice wm bread (HXb) with tuna and cheese (HXa) and probably a yoghurt.

Ok, i was really bad and had a strawberry tart t work, i couldnt resist!! No idea how many syns... will cut back rest of the week :)
    Last edited: 21 August 2010
  6. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Never updated yesterday because i had been night shift, so here goes...

Friday 20th Green Day

1am break - Roast chicken mug shot, some 0% greek yoghurt with strawberries and a choc and fudge alpen bar (1/2 HXb)

Never had my brekkie at 5am, just a cup of tea then i slept all day obviously and got up at 4pm

Dinner - Baked poataoe with beans and 42g low fat cheddar (HXa)

10pm break - melon and fat free yoghurt and 1 ferrero rocher (any ideas how many syns is in one of these?)

Today Red Day

1am break - 2 slice wm bread (HXb) with tuna and 42g low fat cheddar (HXa), strawberries and yoghurt

Again, didnt have anything at my 5am break, just a cup of tea, but ate another ferrero rocher and a banana on my way home.

Dinner - Frittata with onions, bacon and chicken

Ok, just found it, Ferrero Rocher 3.5 syns :(
  7. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Oh dear! hope it tasted nice though :)
  8. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

It tasted amazing!

Anyhoo... EE day today

Brekkie - 2 slice wm bread (HXb) with tuna and 21g low fat cheese (1/2 HXa) Mullerlight yoghurt

Will be using other half of HXa for milk for tea throughout day :)

Lunch - Went to Edinburgh Zoo today but was good and had baked potatoe with beans and salad and a diet irn bru

Dinner - Mince and totties, gravy synned (although im not sure how much?) and then a caramac ice crean (7 syns).
  9. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Well done Aileen on your loss this week, OH and I do SW together, nothing like a bit of healthy competition - there is a 1lb difference between us, he has lost 25.5lbs and I have lost 24.5lbs but have reached my 10% target before OH!! Smal victory! Good luck for WI this week!
  10. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Thanks Donna, im hoping he has a huge loss this week, hes been working really hard at it and exercising most days too and i just want to make a believer out of him!

So today - Green Day

Brekkie- 2 slice wm bread (HXb) with banana, scrape of flora extra light (1 syn) and a choc and fudge alpen bar (1/2 HXb)

Lunch - Baked potato with beans and cheese (2 HXa) and salad, half a bag of hula hoops (about 4 syns)

Snack - cup of tea and choc and fudge alpen bar (1/2 HXb)

Dinner - SW chips, egg and beans. Now having a cup of tea and another choc and fudge alpen bar.... can you tell i lub them! (3 syns)
  11. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Red Day

Brekkie - 2 slice wm bread (HXb), 3 pieces of lean bacon and a dollop of ketchup (1 syn) and scraping of extra light flora (1 syn)... and im still bloody hungry :(

Snack - Choc and fudge alpn bar (1/2HXb)

Lunch - 2 slice wm bread with fajita flavoured chicken from tesco (sandwich one), scrap of flora (1 syn) and 21g low fat cheddar (1/2HXa), muller yoghurt and a banana.

Dinner - Salmon with 2 dairlea triangles (1/2HXa) and 4 baby potatoes (6 syns)
    Last edited: 26 August 2010
  12. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Well yesterday was horrible :(

I had planned on having a green day

Started off with -

Brekkie - 2 slice wm toast (HXb) and 1 dairylea triangle (1/4 HXa) and a cup of tea

Didnt feel too hot after that, and my wee girl had been not well the beginning of the week so was thinking... hmmmmm

Lunch - I ate half a tuna sandwich and it didnt agree with me at all... and that was it for the rest of the day!!

I did however, nip down to get weighed and then came straight home as still wasnt feeling too hot and had lost 5lbs!!! Dunno how in the world i managed it!!! Got my stone sticker too :)

I did proceed to go down hill from there and have had a horrible night :(

Feeling better this morning though, just a bursting sore head which i think is just from being so dehydrated so have just ate a choccie buiscuit (5 syns) and ill see how that goes.
  13. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    BRILLIANT LOSS! How is OH doing?

Hope you are better, donna x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.