Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Nope malic is fine! I rarely drink boring old plain water anymore, it's costing an arm and a leg especially when water comes out of the tap for free, but for me it's the choice between getting all my fluids by drinking flavoured water from the shops or none at all. The best places for malic acid water (mmm sounds lovely lol) are Tesco and Sainsburys!!! S'burys prob best for variety and their fizzy strawb and kiwi is 3 for £1.10 :D happy days x

I love love love love love love love the strawberry and kiwi one, I have a bottle most nights, and try to have a bottle of still through the day at work. That makes 2.5l a day plus tea/coffee and I make shakes/soup up to a pint most of the time. I actually slosh when I walk sometimes!!

:)

It's my fave too, got a bottle beside me right now!! :D

Boots Shapers Strawberry and Kiwi is also a malic acid variety (should you happen to need to know...) :)

Just bought one of them today Lily, they're not bad either!!

Anyone tried CD flavourings in sparkling water?

In still water they're just too grainy for me, and settle unless you down them there and then. Too strong unless you put the tiniest amount in! Plus you could get about 18 bottles of the sparkling strawberry and kiwi for the same price!!

:)

The orange one is okayish is sparkling but I'm still not a fan really give me my straw & kiwi every time. Sainsburys love me!!

Think I'm off to sainsbury's as well to check out this water

Well I thought I was 3lb on but the scales this morning said I was 13st 10- 6 pound on! I'm not surprised- I haven't stopped eating since last friday so I deserve that!!

Good day today- 3 shakes and a small chicken salad! Have had 2 cups of coffee and just starting on the water now as only just been to sainsburys. Mr lovely is coming round after work and staying over- have got him bacon naps for brekkie so that's gonna be the first test! I know I can go without but have bought some eggs just in case- so if I have to eat, scrambled egg it is!

I really need to get this weight off- I want to see the 12s next not the 14s again!! X

I have a baaad feeling I'll be seeing the 14's again before the 12's after the weekend ahead. But after that, onwards and downwards!!! Glad you've had a good day today though xx

Aw thanks Hun!! I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also looking forward to coming back and being back in control again!! It's a big leap forward for me to say that! I'm sure I'll make it to target this time and I'm dragging you along too!!! Thanks for all your support Hun x

It must be the time of year. I've popped back on ss+ to loose a bit that I've put on and more for my hols. 4 weeks yesterday :)

Wooo woooooooo just spotted your new relationship status on FB!! Chuffed to bits for you Hun xxxx

Back