Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Not doing good- haven't been able to see my Cambridge lady! She only works 10-6 and things have been manic at work and as I have a 90 minute commute everyday I haven't been able to get there!! Excuses excuses, I'm just off the wagon- there's always a reason and deep down I know that if I really want to do it, I can!
The most recent excuse is that I'm in bournemouth next week, with friends and family and mr lovely! It's the first time there all meeting so will be lots of meals out etc! I am being good, I'm not bingeing but just eating normal food but this has caused a 6lb gain- I am now 13st 10! I cannot afford to gain anymore so have bought a weeks worth of slimfast and will do that next week! Have booked in with CDC for Tuesday 3rd may- I have to get back in it but maybe the 810plan! Just so lost with the diet stuff!! X

Hey Kimmie,

Well I have read your diary from the beggining and its kept me on the straight and narrow today so I very much thank you for that (even though on day 5 boredom was sending me to wopple).

I too have used dating sites but am so not going on any dates till I get into the 13's which wont be for a few weeks - but wish was not struggling with weight cos have met such brill men on there and my weight prevents me from living life - I hide away and dont like going places etc and always feel so much better when in the 13's being 5' 7" - dont get me wrong still overweight but just feel a pep in my step so know exactly where your coming from - so hopefully then I will meet someone like your Mr Lovely. I am so happy for you that you have found a great bloke.

Again thank you for such an open and honest post.

Not doing good- haven't been able to see my Cambridge lady! She only works 10-6 and things have been manic at work and as I have a 90 minute commute everyday I haven't been able to get there!! Excuses excuses, I'm just off the wagon- there's always a reason and deep down I know that if I really want to do it, I can!
The most recent excuse is that I'm in bournemouth next week, with friends and family and mr lovely! It's the first time there all meeting so will be lots of meals out etc! I am being good, I'm not bingeing but just eating normal food but this has caused a 6lb gain- I am now 13st 10! I cannot afford to gain anymore so have bought a weeks worth of slimfast and will do that next week! Have booked in with CDC for Tuesday 3rd may- I have to get back in it but maybe the 810plan! Just so lost with the diet stuff!! X

Hey sweetie, I am soooooooooo pleased things are going well with Mr Lovely. You deserve to smile from ear to ear.
Can I ask if you have told him about your want to loose weight yet? Maybe if you speak to him about it, in an open and frank conversation, maybe you will feel that because you have been honest about it, you may feel more focused to push through on CD.
The reason why I say this, is because I feel more focused this time round than the first time I did it and I think it's because I have finally been honest with D about my secret squirrel munching and just how unhappy I was with my weight. With him knowing these things, he was able to support me and not choose food related things to do together. I'll admit that we have been together nearly 4 years and so maybe a bit easier to be honest - in my case not so easy as I had built up this fake picture of myself being a dainty eater because that's what he saw at night, whilst I was gorging at work and and at the weekends.
I really hope this makes sense.
At the end of the day when you find the strength, you will do it.
Also maybe in eating next week, it might be worth trying to make sensible choices. So for example, I've been ordering salads everywhere, but allowing myself to have the caesar dressing. The calories maybe higher, but it's a bit atkins like, so hasn't thrown me off the burn at all. I have probably eaten around once every week or 10 days since the end of March and my losses have been constant and surprisingly good!
I think this Monday might be a bit of a crap loss because I ate on Tuesday night and today lunch, but I'm sure it will still be something.
Keep going honey - it's so worth it and remember everyone is here with you.
Lots of love xx

Hi Kimmi, Just caught up on your diary and soooo happy that you found a 'gooden', I met my man online and we are still together 4 yrs on :) x

Well I'm back- should've been back a long long time ago!!! Me and mr lovely are going strong, coming up to a year since we first met!! I have had an amazing year with him but in the process have put all my weight back on (and a bit more). After trying and failing with ww and sw, I'm back and need to lose for good!!
Weighed in last night at 16st 4!!!
Day 2 of 100% and feeling ok!!! Xx

hey hunni!!

glad to see you back..

you can do this :)

Woohoo! Hey hun, welcome back.

Hey Kim welcome back chick!! Glad things are still going strong with Dan the man, there might be hope for me yet lol. Xx

Thanks guys- lovely to see the friendly familiar faces here!! Day 2 completed- just watching biggest loser, motivation needed!!! I've got the day 2 headache so heading to bed very soon- need to buy ketosis sticks, does anyone know where to buy them rather than online?? Xx

I get mine from boots, but you have to ask on the pharmacy counter and i have to explain everytime what they are!

boots sell them but you have to ask for them :)

Glad im not the only one kes!

me too!!!

;) im not long back myself, but it really does make huge amounts of difference!

Day 3- headache is continuing- nor helped by major staff shortages at work!!! I think I'm near ketosis- just need to get some sticks!! First test is my friends 30 th birthday meal at pizza express this Saturday- need to look at the menu and see if they do a chicken salad or will have to go without!!!
Daniel has just brought my new car up to work- part exchanged the fiesta- missed my old mini too much so bought another! Nice long drive home tonight :)
All is good- hoping for a nice motivating weight loss this week!!! Scared to try a sneaky weigh in! Xx

maybe look at a salmon salad, as that is also gonna be good for you
i know Prezzo do a lovely salad and salmon, but not sure about Pizza Express.

Day 4 complete- probably helped by getting into bed at 8!! Not in ketosis yet but feel I'm getting near! I'm following ss+ so enjoying a bit if food everynight. It's so much easier when Daniels working lates as I don't see him eating his lovely meals- next week will be hard!

On the upside I received a 956 quid tax rebate as I should get a higher allowance for having to launder my uniform and professional registration. It got back dated 3 years so a lovely surprise cheque for me. I'm turning 30 in march and rather than have presents or a party I'm having money and hoping to have a lovely holiday. The extra money from th tax man will definetly help- currently looking at Thailand!

Even more reason to slim down- I could be 3 stone lighter by April- that would be amazing (still wouldn't brave a bikini though)!!!

Still haven't cheated and weighed- I'm scared it will tell me I haven't lost so staying away!!!

Xx

Back